Sign in to follow this  
hands solo

I dont understand..

If I cant damage/destroy other peoples stuff - how can they do it to me ? If I hit someones door with an axe nothing happens, yet I come back this morning and two machines were destroyed and a doorway/door. How come ? Im not really bothered although a tad staggered that people would go to such lengths to get at my supply of water when I built three water reserves just for other players.

J

Edited by hands solo

PVP or PVE? In PVP you should be able to deal damage. In PVE you should not I guess?

I've not tried this, but in ARK at least, some tools/weapons could not destroy the higher tier structures. Did you try to damage a stone/reinofrced door with a stone axe? I'm not sure if that would work, but perhaps it won't....

Did you check the log?

Some animals may glitch in to your house and destroy things. What was the door made of? Some one could have lured something to our base, which was able to damage the door.

We had the same problem. We stored in our Smithy in OUR HOUSE so many things.... planks for boats... cannons... mats... iron... wood... SO MUCH!!! And yesterday evening the smithy and the floors under it were destroyed... all things away...

Griefing is a thing in PvE.  

But 90% of the people doing mistakes like leave door, windows etc open, smithy and co. looked a little bit through the wall etc.

But when somebody has a little bit time and tier 3 animals are near, you can aggro them and bring them to stuck into your wall. After that the animals will spam attacks until structure is down. 

• Like 1

I set up three water reservoirs for people in general and I had 3 private in room non accessible to others. It was this room door that they destroyed. Obvious never had a problem until I stored some water in the room. It might say in the log animals did it but no I am 100% convinced it was greedy greedy people and after I set them up 3 reservoirs also. 

Anyway the game is pretty much conquered for me, certainly the survival aspect, im good now and can survive. Without trade there isn't much to do. Yeh I could build a bigger ship .. yeh I could get some gold from treasure maps but for what purpose, there is nothing to buy with it, nothing to produce stuff for ? Still I like the game don't get me wrong, but once the survival aspect is done there is nothing really else. I spend my time sat on my chair looking over the ocean.

J