Sign in to follow this  
reapo

Add more interaction with water spouts!

Can we have a bit more interaction with water spouts that are created via the shovel. That way those water spouts can be used for irrigation and eventually farming. The lack of water is a huge issue and I don't think I've seen a proper farm with working pipe (most players are just getting water into the pouches and dumping it into the farm plot). Thus, we haven't, or at least I haven't been able to explore cooking properly yet since I can't farm.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Please! Escpecially since I have yet to see rain at our lawless island. It makes leaving challenging when we can fill our buckets or water skins and haven’t unlocked or learned the other ways yet

It'd also be nice if you could carry water barrels on and off the ships so that you can go out empty and bring back full stuff, and even dump those barrels into reservoirs

I think it would be cool if they a well in the game that uses the area as its water source. Using the same determination of the area of connected valid digging spots to dictate how fast the well replenishes, giving incentive for thoughtful planning. So figuring out the best spot to dig a well may play a factor in design of your encampment / fort / town

Maybe something historical like this well from St Kitt in the Caribbean built in the age of pirates. This design of the concentric circle with the well wall also makes it take up real estate so its not just a thoughtlessly placed structure. Make the activation of the well take stamina and mini game to draw the pale.

St Kitt Well.jpg

Edited by Hector of Troy
Added example well