Sign in to follow this  
mizunami

PVE-Neutral players sinking our ships

@Jatheish

Sinking of ships on pve. We work countless hours to get our brigs, galleons, sloops, and schooners up. We are enjoying building ships, what we are not enjoying is that a random player ((currently its the chinese doing it on our server)) using climbing picks to get up on our brig, and galleon, and over weighing it with wood. They glide onto it, they climb onto it, they grappling hook onto it, over load 1 person, and sink our hard work, ON PVE. this is unacceptable, please fix this. we are begging you.

• Like 4

Pretty obvious this is a bug of unintended design. 

It will get fixed, in time. This is hardly the first report of this issue.

Reading all these threads about people sinking ships in pve scares me, my server has been pretty friendly, but all it takes is one group of griefers to ruin every ones day. I think ill be keeping the brig Im slowly working on in dry dock until its fixed

28 minutes ago, jabnlab said:

Reading all these threads about people sinking ships in pve scares me, my server has been pretty friendly, but all it takes is one group of griefers to ruin every ones day. I think ill be keeping the brig Im slowly working on in dry dock until its fixed

Protect that dock with a water flag, larger AoE, otherwise overlap can cause you to lose contol of that shipyard and all progress on the ship.

Edited by Nari

14 minutes ago, Nari said:

Protect that dock with a water flag, larger AoE, otherwise overlap can cause you to lose contol of that shipyard and all progress on the ship.

I live in lawless so no worries about losing it as long as I log in every few days to reset the decay timer, but Id hate to finish it, release it then has same loser sink it, so it will sit and Ill take my time on it, and when its fixed and ill sink it on my own terms 😄

• Like 1