Sign in to follow this  
Drewtavious

How does claiming work in PVE

I just wanted to get an understanding of it. I was working on my base earlier today and took a few hours off to deal with stuff. I logged back in to see that my claim was taken. So how does the claiming system work in PVE so next time I can better prepare myself.

They changed it to 3days next day they changed it to 30mins. I sold area next to my company. Every day they steal more flags near us. Feels kinda like pvp but can't stop them.

So, that this moment we have to stay in the flag area for 30 mins to take the land?

Can you explain me more because of last night 2 hrs. nothing happen.

System is broken. Beside after hours to build a ship. Try enjoy sailing anywhere. One flag claim and every few minutes having to return via fast travel to stand and not have your claim stolen. The three day flag timers are broken. Even after replacing it . Sail out for five minutes fast travel back to protect Rinse and repeat 

9 hours ago, James_32 said:

They changed it to 3days next day they changed it to 30mins. I sold area next to my company. Every day they steal more flags near us. Feels kinda like pvp but can't stop them.

Why would you need more claims than the area you're building on? As long as they aren't blocking any rare resources, what is the problem? 

Overlapping, claim close enough to yours will claim your base/shipyard pretty easy, the ring dont even have to be close for that to happen.

Edited by Thulen

LOOK .. think about it … how can you have a CLAIM (a legal term) in a place that is LAWLESS....! There is no claim system its just a game of capture anothers flag for a time. ITS chaos there is no LAW and ORDER in LAWLESSNESS...! GET IT ?

What could happen is no claim can be taken without a war declaration upon the owner of that claim. After a declaration of war 12 hours ensues before the war BEGINS. So get prepared in that 12 hours for the enemy is at your DOOR...! This is how it could be. And of course you will die and YOUR beds will be destroyed -- its start again for you. THIS IS HOW IT SHOULD BE in lawless. FOR you - your alliance or the corp that runs your area IS THE LAW...!

A single player corp or small corp that is peacefully on an island that gets deccd against may form alliances with others (30 min period to enact) - once an alliance is formed then the war dec is against all IN THAT ALLIANCE and kill rights apply to all in the alliance. Of course your fellow islanders don't have to make alliance with you, but you should warn them, first they came for John the butcher then they came for YOU. Alliances can be dispanded at any time.

This is what a big corp / emperor corp boss looks and sounds like …. (whilst of course tucked up with YOUR wife in his 9 bedroom mansion)

Listen to his speech..!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HIN973qCxyo

May I highlight eve online was just bought by an Asiatic company....! Hmm I wonder.....

Played capture the flag … YOUR BEDS ARE THE FLAGS.

Now about underwater settlements ?

I got a black helicopter hovering over my house now...!

J

Edited by hands solo