Sign in to follow this  
Telhma

I would only change one thing in this game!

I love the game, but what they need to remove in my opinion is the respec option.
Att least the part where you make your build, like stamina, HP, fortitute, .... In that way you have att least to think a little about what you are doing and what you want to make for a build.

I know respec is a very popular option, what do you think about it??

Oh yea, and maybe make the age go less fast, soon we will see 60 year old guys running around here faster then Usain Bolt

Greetzz. Telhma

Yeah, the age could go like 2-3 times slower, don't know why the dying from old age is a thing, that's not like leveling takes 1 day.

6 minutes ago, Nightstrasza said:

Yeah, the age could go like 2-3 times slower, don't know why the dying from old age is a thing, that's not like leveling takes 1 day.

Can you die from old age????

Heard many times that dying from old age will be in game, just is disabled right now (or is for sure?) and that we are supposeed to have "kids" and then play as them after we die... or something like that. Might be that our char just dies from old age permamently and we just have to create a new char with the same family name, or maybe we actualy will have player breeding... lol.

11 minutes ago, Nightstrasza said:

Heard many times that dying from old age will be in game, just is disabled right now (or is for sure?) and that we are supposeed to have "kids" and then play as them after we die... or something like that. Might be that our char just dies from old age permamently and we just have to create a new char with the same family name, or maybe we actualy will have player breeding... lol.

Do i really need to go f*ck my friends to not die and lose all my stuff i created  😕😕

And when we need to do it, when i am 80 😛

Edited by Telhma

Lol, have no idea, never seen or heard about someone actualy dying from old age in this game, might need confirmation on this one but considering our characters age over time, it might indicate that we actualy gonna die from age...

If you did have to have children - I would imagine you having to breed your char with NPCS - Wild level plus your wild level could affect your starting newborn level. This will then add to your max level. Making it where in this lifetime you're able to achieve more skills.