Sign in to follow this  
peter

repair bottom hull from underwater?

if we are not in combat... can we just have "repair all" option... i mean whats the purpose of this when not in combat?

No because it limits the amount of repair crew you need. Especially on larger ships that would be OP af. Sail away for 5 secs then repair all and go back into combat...

Just build a trap door to go down into the haul area. Make a resources box and get a repair tool. Takes like 5 seconds to fix it all and you dont need to go into the water to do it...

Play smarter, not harder.

Edited by Andro Bourne

24 minutes ago, Andro Bourne said:

No because it limits the amount of repair crew you need. Especially on larger ships that would be OP af. Sail away for 5 secs then repair all and go back into combat...

Just build a trap door to go down into the haul area. Make a resources box and get a repair tool. Takes like 5 seconds to fix it all and you dont need to go into the water to do it...

Play smarter, not harder.

then only have repair all after an hour anchored or so? not sure whats the issue here?

if i do not have crew yet even for schooner i have to go swim... now decay is not as bad as many people say... after 24 hours i lost 24(i do have all three decrease decay skills = -50%)? still above 5000...  but its just annoying if it does not bring any value.... if im nachored for some time, just let me repair all

its one of these QOL things.... maybe i just have to wait for unofficial with mods... but i do not understand how such a simple QOL thing (just do it after time anchored) breaks balance (not even to mention that there are far greater issues)

im playing solo on PVE.. which come with enough troubles already before even reach endgame.... and i would like to have an option to "repair all"... be it in PVE only or after certain conditions that make it feasible! its just stupid that i have to repair things piece by piece + diving in PVE or even with certain conditions.... its 0 UX considerations 

22 minutes ago, peter said:

then only have repair all after an hour anchored or so? not sure whats the issue here?

if i do not have crew yet even for schooner i have to go swim... now decay is not as bad as many people say... after 24 hours i lost 24(i do have all three decrease decay skills = -50%)? still above 5000...  but its just annoying if it does not bring any value.... if im nachored for some time, just let me repair all

If you have an AI crew it does that ready... Press F on your ship and read what Strudyness does.

Edited by Andro Bourne

11 hours ago, Goldfish The Builder said:

NPC Crew with repair storage bin!

aka Croco food 😞