Sign in to follow this  
Boredaholic

Skill tree update

Can we get some information on when it'll be updated next? I'm mid lvl 20's with a crew of 20+ all around the same level and we have to skill specific into different areas. So when someone's offline who needs to be online in order to further our progression... it's impossible. I cant even craft tools or armor. in order to survive other players and what not i had to spec completely into weapons and artillery. This is a bit extreme. Can we make the basic tools at least something we don't have to "learn"? Or rework the skill tree entirely, yet again. OR maybe even go back to how it was originally? Even with a company it's still difficult to complete tasks as people do have lives and don't live on the game.

Thoughts from anyone else?

We manage just fine with 3 people.. if they make skill trees too easy someone can learn everything.  

You can also still repair every piece of gear someone else makes, so it only haults progression of say shipbuilding if the person who has seamanship is offline.  Not a huge deal, have your most active player do it.

I like the current system. Do wish u could see the locked skills to plan tho, and perhaps some form of talent calculator wuld be helpful 

Being able to do 2 skill tree's instead of just 1 at near middle of the max level would be awesome. there's about a dozen of them. So having the option of maybe getting 4-5 by max level wouldn't be a bad idea. 

the skill points are complete BS for this state of the game.... its impossible to easy try out different things to give feedback on it... you can just respec once per level (and the respecs per level do not stack).. when you reach about 51 you get fucking scared that once 51 its the last time you can respec and than be stuck with this for now....

• Like 1

The three points per level from level 11 works fine for me.  Trees such as Farming and Taming aren't worth spending any points on and there are others I'm not interested in at all.

12 minutes ago, KingLlama said:

When respecing are you respecing stats or overall skill points too?

you respec everything 

• Like 1

On 12/31/2018 at 12:13 PM, Kalryn said:

I like the current system. Do wish u could see the locked skills to plan tho, and perhaps some form of talent calculator wuld be helpful 

@Kalryn If you are still looking for a skill calculator check out this one: https://atlascalculator.com/