Sign in to follow this  
Cavity

Steam users screwed? 4.0 version

I had much better luck selecting a server that was full, getting the server full message (means an actual connection from you to it), then using the rejoin server on the start screen until you are in.   

This was the only way I was able to the past few hours.  Now my server L8 appears to be down since the 4.1 update.  Pretty annoying but it's late so I'll be getting some sleep.

1 hour ago, Koaxke said:

I had much better luck selecting a server that was full, getting the server full message (means an actual connection from you to it), then using the rejoin server on the start screen until you are in.   

This was the only way I was able to the past few hours.  Now my server L8 appears to be down since the 4.1 update.  Pretty annoying but it's late so I'll be getting some sleep.

Don't even bother getting in, you'll have HORRIBLE framerates, I'm serious and one of the reasons is that there are so many sleeping bodies around, and it keeps getting worse - it might even get so bad that your pc will lock up and you'll be forced to reboot manually.

15 hours ago, Cavity said:

image.thumb.png.3dd790e15ede44dfcd5eaf614803f41d.pngThis is what I get over and over and over

I've been having a few disconnections similar but is steam the only way to purchase it or do they have their own client? 

and you think connection problems are your issue???  hahahahahahaha.  This game sux from the point you leave the "safezone"  .  If you don't believe me.... I dare you to leave a safe zone and build a base anywhere.....I will wait for your response........