Ghenj

I have 60 hours on this game, no claimed land and no base. Please help.

I'm a solo player, 60 hours on the game so far. All of it spent on a raft sailing to different islands looking for and asking for place to claim and build. Does anyone have any land they are willing to offer to me in exchange of a tax or just resources I can gather for them.  

2 hours ago, Ghenj said:

I'm a solo player, 60 hours on the game so far. All of it spent on a raft sailing to different islands looking for and asking for place to claim and build. Does anyone have any land they are willing to offer to me in exchange of a tax or just resources I can gather for them.  

Dont' worry, about 70% of the player population are in the same boat as you.  The other 30% are the Top 25 companies - the game was made for them, while the other 70% are the suckers to help fund/finance the game.

Edited by [616]RexFortis

My group of 4 was involved in a PvP sea battle, we sunk as it was us in a Schooner vs a Brig. We managed to wash ashore, and stole a piece of land straight away. We now own 20% of the island. It is definitely possible, you just need to be in the right place at the right time.

1 hour ago, Hackjob said:

Sorry can't help best to join a company

😂😂😂😂😂 sorry that was just so on point.

you: pve or pvp?

hom: pvp

you: nope 👎 

hey OP, don’t worry, it’s not your fault man. The Megas are in full throttle right now. Pretty soon nobody will have a ship let alone a piece of land. 

3 hours ago, Ghenj said:

57 minutes ago, Captain Kuro said:

My group of 4 was involved in a PvP sea battle, we sunk as it was us in a Schooner vs a Brig. We managed to wash ashore, and stole a piece of land straight away. We now own 20% of the island. It is definitely possible, you just need to be in the right place at the right time.

Knock knock

whos there?

mega

mega who?

mega took your land

😂😂😂

i appreciate the advice and help guys. As oh right now I made a company with 2 guys I met. We are heading to a hopeful area that we can take some land in. If not probably going to uninstall lol

24 minutes ago, SailingBoat said:

come to the yeti land, theres tons of land there.

I heard the china men are crawling all over there.

After sailing for 6 hours today, the raft was destroyed by the Damned. Uninstalling the game, good luck to all of you.