Combo77

Patch 8.0 Rafts

- Ship of the Damned targeting ranges now are reduced by the type of ship (down to 30% for rafts (which means they will now attack rafts - but you have to get pretty darn close to them!) and 0% for dinghies)

really? now i can´t even sail a raft without being shot into pieces by several ships of the damned? nice

Imho they shouldn't attack rafts, rafts are the time you spend looking for an island, understanding the game, etc. To be blown out the water before you can even lay a claim is just gonna drive people off. The starter island can already be pretty frustrating with your body disappearing on death. 

3 hours ago, TitanCrusher said:

dont be a noob.

The majority of people on rafts are people who have just started, aka noobs or newbies

They can't just stop being new to the game lol

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Combo77 said:

really? now i can´t even sail a raft without being shot into pieces by several ships of the damned? nice

Right. My last raft was destroyed by them. 😞

1 hour ago, Herasea said:

Imho they shouldn't attack rafts, rafts are the time you spend looking for an island, understanding the game, etc. To be blown out the water before you can even lay a claim is just gonna drive people off. The starter island can already be pretty frustrating with your body disappearing on death. 

The majority of people on rafts are people who have just started, aka noobs or newbies

They can't just stop being new to the game lol

Some of us aren't noobs, but are solo players who haven't joined a company yet.

Edited by gregopeck
  • Thanks 1