Sign in to follow this  
[616]RexFortis

It's Illogical To Have Different Rules For Different Islands

So you've got all these beautiful islands all over the place, but there's a magical presence on different islands which imposes different rules for different islands upon the players.  That is the fundamental flaw in the game that gives birth to all the remaining complaints and problems.  Open up all the islands and set the same rules for all of them - simple is good.  Who are you to declare an island "lawless", shouldn't that be up to its inhabitants?...and get rid of the Flag system before you have no players left.

Edited by [616]RexFortis

2 minutes ago, [616]RexFortis said:

So you've got all these beautiful islands all over the place, but there's a magical presence on different islands which imposes different rules for different islands upon the players.  That is the fundamental flaw in the game that gives birth to all the remaining complaints and problems.  Open up all the islands and set the same rules for all of them.

What rules do you speak of? Lawless Freeport? Or different biomes?

7 minutes ago, Hackjob said:

What rules do you speak of? Lawless Freeport? Or different biomes?

I don’t understand him either 

Just now, [616]RexFortis said:

Genius is often misunderstood, but it's actually very simple.  I'm pretty sure even a caveman or a 7 year old would know what I'm talking about.

Any 7 year old or caveman around? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

There are the newbie zones - Lawless and Freeports - and the rest of the map.  Once you are out of the newbie zones you are in the game proper.  No restrictions.  Quite a few people think the newbie zones are all there are.

15 minutes ago, Coggage said:

There are the newbie zones - Lawless and Freeports - and the rest of the map.  Once you are out of the newbie zones you are in the game proper.  No restrictions.  Quite a few people think the newbie zones are all there are.

That can’t be it. He wants it to be easier for beginners, that makes it way harder. 

35 minutes ago, Percieval said:

I don’t understand him either 

Lol yeah I'm the one who should be saying..           

42 minutes ago, [616]RexFortis said:

wow, just wow.

Thank you for the biased replies from these people:  https://map.playatlas.com/

8 minutes ago, Percieval said:

That can’t be it. He wants it to be easier for beginners, that makes it way harder.  

Actually, I want it to be harder for these people: https://map.playatlas.com/ I think they're the noobs who've got it easy - a free ride almost.

3 minutes ago, Hackjob said:

Lol yeah I'm the one who should be saying..           

I’m not sure if you met him yet, but he lives in a world where everyone that disagrees with him are deceiving liars and propogandists that are being helped by the devs. 

2 minutes ago, [616]RexFortis said:

Thank you for the biased replies from these people:  https://map.playatlas.com/

Actually, I want it to be harder for these people: https://map.playatlas.com/ I think they're the noobs who've got it easy - a free ride almost.

Then it doesn’t make it harder for them, but harder for you. If the big companies can spawn trap even more.. 

You can literally claim land that someone has a flag down on in 30 minutes if they aren't in it. Just go steal someones land you novice.

• Like 1