Sign in to follow this  
Scorpionshawn

STOP WITH NEW CONTENT AND FIX THIS CRAP!!!

:skull: THE TIME SPENT ON ADDING IN THE GHOST SHIPS, TREASURE MAPS, LOOT BOXES COULD HAVE BEEN SPENT ON GAME BREAKING CRAP LIKE SHIPS DISTORYING FOR NO DAMN REASON!! :skull:

3 minutes ago, Percieval said:

What new content? 

DIdnt they release a "TopHat" skin for purchase that gives you and increased gold perk? Can you say grab for cash before actually addressing the games current issues?

Just now, Scorpionshawn said:

:skull: THE TIME SPENT ON ADDING IN THE GHOST SHIPS, TREASURE MAPS, LOOT BOXES COULD HAVE BEEN SPENT ON GAME BREAKING CRAP LIKE SHIPS DISTORYING FOR NO DAMN REASON!! :skull:

That was already in the game before it was launched to the public. They disabled it for the sake of server load, they just put it back in. Do some research first. 

Just now, CaliDazze said:

DIdnt they release a "TopHat" skin for purchase that gives you and increased gold perk? Can you say grab for cash before actually addressing the games current issues?

You mean the thing that took 10 minutes, same with the event. 

• Like 1

:skull: OH YEAH HOWS THAT WORKING OUT SO FAR BRO? BECAUSE I SEE PEOPLE QUITING BECAUSE THEY CANT SAIL ANYWHERE WITH OUT BE SWARMED WITH GHOST SHIPS WOULD YOU LIKE A YOUTUBE VIDEO? :skull:

Just now, Scorpionshawn said:

:skull: OH YEAH HOWS THAT WORKING OUT SO FAR BRO? BECAUSE I SEE PEOPLE QUITING BECAUSE THEY CANT SAIL ANYWHERE WITH OUT BE SWARMED WITH GHOST SHIPS WOULD YOU LIKE A YOUTUBE VIDEO? :skull:

I never said it was working out good. 

• Like 1

:skull: THATS RIGHT BECAUSE ITS NOT AND THIS IS GOING TO GO DOWN AS THE FASTEST WAY TO KILL A GOOD IDEA FOR A GAME! :skull:

LISTEN TO THE PLAYERS AND STOP THINKING THEY HAVE IT FIGURE OUT THAT PEOPLE WILL JUST PLAY!!!

BTW I HAVE 100 HOURS IN

Edited by Scorpionshawn

1 minute ago, Scorpionshawn said:

:skull: THATS RIGHT BECAUSE ITS NOT AND THIS IS GOING TO GO DOWN AS THE FASTEST WAY TO KILL A GOOD IDEA FOR A GAME! :skull:

LISTEN TO THE PLAYERS AND STOP THINKING THEY HAVE IT FIGURE OUT THAT PEOPLE WILL JUST PLAY!!!

BTW I HAVE 100 HOURS IN

Early Access, you can expect this. 

• Like 2

:skull: HAHAHAHAAAA.... THE OLD COP OUT "Early Access, you can expect this." WILL BE THE DEATH OF THE GAME AND SHOULD HAVE NEVER BEEN FOR SALE IN THIS STATE BECAUSE IM SURE WE CAN AGREE IT DID MORE HARM THAN GOOD WOULD YOU LIKE TO SEE THE STEAM REVIEWS PAL? :skull:

1 minute ago, Scorpionshawn said:

:skull: HAHAHAHAAAA.... THE OLD COP OUT "Early Access, you can expect this." WILL BE THE DEATH OF THE GAME AND SHOULD HAVE NEVER BEEN FOR SALE IN THIS STATE BECAUSE IM SURE WE CAN AGREE IT DID MORE HARM THAN GOOD WOULD YOU LIKE TO SEE THE STEAM REVIEWS PAL? :skull:

You mean the reviews that people made at the launch of the game? I can’t take those serious. As for the early access; You could expect this, like I said. They’re balancing stuff. Seems like you like it, with 100h in the game already.. 

• Like 1

Nice, comparing an early access game with finished games with a huge team of developers behind them, nice one. 

OT: You can stop now, since your original post was completely false. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Percieval said:

You mean the reviews that people made at the launch of the game? I can’t take those serious. As for the early access; You could expect this, like I said. They’re balancing stuff. Seems like you like it, with 100h in the game already.. 

Nope not just players on steam. Streamers, you tubers, every single well known game reviewer, as well as media outlets like news week. 

There hasn’t been one good review so far. And even if there was 1, wow 1 😂

steam just gave their official review as well 5/10 👍

29 minutes ago, CaliDazze said:

Yeah definitely a cash grab, they put a lot of their money into this and after all of the refunds they are hemorrhaging mo way fast, expenses don’t stop coming in no matter what. Revenue does stop coming in. 

Dont be surprised if a paid dlc comes out next month 😂

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Realist said:

Nope not just players on steam. Streamers, you tubers, every single well known game reviewer, as well as media outlets like news week. 

There hasn’t been one good review so far. And even if there was 1, wow 1 😂

steam just gave their official review as well 5/10 👍

Yeah definitely a cash grab, they put a lot of their money into this and after all of the refunds they are hemorrhaging mo way fast, expenses don’t stop coming in no matter what. Revenue does stop coming in. 

Dont be surprised if a paid dlc comes out next month 😂

Can you give me a link to the steam review? I’d like to read it. There have been good reviews, but I wasn’t surprised with the bad reviews after such a launch. 

2 minutes ago, Percieval said:

Can you give me a link to the steam review? I’d like to read it. There have been good reviews, but I wasn’t surprised with the bad reviews after such a launch. 

Google “atlas reviews” it will be on the very top. First thing you see 👍

• Like 1

Oh nevermind. The 5/10 is the average of all the reviews. Atleast we’re going up, it was 3/10 a week ago 😄 

1 minute ago, Percieval said:

Oh nevermind. The 5/10 is the average of all the reviews. Atleast we’re going up, it was 3/10 a week ago 😄 

No it’s not 😂 the atlas steam page still says only 29% positive.

that would be a 2.9/10

Just now, Realist said:

No it’s not 😂 the atlas steam page still says only 29% positive.

that would be a 2.9/10

On my page it says 5/10 from 15.121 reviews. Weird. 

4 minutes ago, Percieval said:

On my page it says 5/10 from 15.121 reviews. Weird. 

Yes, that means the game is only a 5/10 rating. Very bad rating 

Just now, Realist said:

Yes, that means the game is only a 5/10 rating. Very bad rating 

For an early access with that start? I’d say that’s still good haha. 

For an early access with that start? I’d say that’s still good haha. 

Well good thing you set the bar low for them. Any higher and they still would have failed even you 😂

2 minutes ago, Realist said:

Well good thing you set the bar low for them. Any higher and they still would have failed even you 😂

Not to forget that smart people probably only care about a review when the game is officially launched.

1 minute ago, Percieval said:

Not to forget that smart people probably only care about a review when the game is officially launched.

Must not be that many smart people. Some of these you tubers have over 3 million subs and in their comment section everyone agrees with him.

i never said this world was full of smart people. Look how many people play wildcard games 😂

1 minute ago, Realist said:

Must not be that many smart people. Some of these you tubers have over 3 million subs and in their comment section everyone agrees with him.

i never said this world was full of smart people. Look how many people play wildcard games 😂

Yes the many fans they have you mean? Have you seen summit1g’s statement? I’m a fan but that shit was pure nonsense. That’s a shame but yeah, they will probably try it out again when it comes out.