Sign in to follow this  
Raidr

Fix PVE Claiming Cooldown so we can play the game again

Its been serveral days now and the claiming 3-day cooldown just isnt working properly. Most people dont get the 3-day cooldown and even if you get the cooldown, it runs out after some time and doesnt refresh even if you log in regularly (my neighbors had the cooldown and are online every day but i could claim their land now because the cooldown ran out). Everyone with a claim is now stuck on their island because you cant leave or your claim gets stolen. can you please now finally take care of this so we can play the game again?

Edited by Raidr

thios 100^ , tbo im suire the devs are working on this no amount of posting the same thing will speed it up it 

I'm still trying to figure out how a buncha Chinese managed to steal a good amount of claims with 10 of us online running around the island. I have one red line through a sea of green. I'm just waitng for them to hack our base next. This game makes me racist. I've watched them take over so many islands. But yet I can't contest the new flags. Even though ours were all activated and refreshed lastnight

Edited by Sadie Blackhawk

21 minutes ago, Sadie Blackhawk said:

I'm still trying to figure out how a buncha Chinese managed to steal a good amount of claims with 10 of us online running around the island. I have one red line through a sea of green. I'm just waitng for them to hack our base next. This game makes me racist. I've watched them take over so many islands. But yet I can't contest the new flags. Even though ours were all activated and refreshed lastnight

They probably still have the 3-day cooldown, wait a few days and then you can probably contest it. Every new base i seen, the cooldown runs out after some time and doesnt refresh

Yeah just makes me mad that ours shoulda refreshed. With all of us running around the territory. I only slept a few hours before my cat woke me up. Woke up to even more stuff gone. So basically if you want to keep a claim you need to pick up claims and replace them daily

1 hour ago, UDO said:

thios 100^ , tbo im suire the devs are working on this no amount of posting the same thing will speed it up it 

Would ne cool if they send a short tweet about it or something, but nothing and in the upcoming patchnotes neither.

2 hours ago, Raidr said:

Would ne cool if they send a short tweet about it or something, but nothing and in the upcoming patchnotes neither.

I've messaged on here, twitter, and discord...  They have absolutely no shits to give about the PvE community.