misakisawn

More Chinese hacking

Sitting at the bottom of the map in the frozen tundra fighting off naked chinese players that 1. seem to have an endless supply of pistols and ammo. litterally just dying to our company for maybe 2 hours handing us free pistols and carbines and ammo. 2. Their base is tiny. so where is all this stuff getting stockpiled? ran around the whole island and their base was the only one (aside from ours). 3. most importantly. THEY ARE NAKED and not dying to hypothermia. I myself lose about half my hp by the time i run to their base yet they are camping and sitting outside naked with their guns like what?

*Edit* : Forgot to mention they also seem to have no bed respawn timer (killed the same people over and over within minutes while sitting at their base), no loot timer ( 1 guy picked up a gun and shot it instantly. he still had to reload minigame). They climbed a mountain, dropped a cliff platform, and put a cannon on top ( prettty sweet if u ask me but not so sweet because we killed them and they had no climbing tools so how did they get on top in the first place?. Fps was fine until they started messing with our base. then once we started killing them constantly all of a sudden the server ping shot from 24 to 200 as if they were ddosing. so much sketchy sht went on during this fight. Ill upload clips of the video tomorrow ( recorded everything) its 2:41 am. this game is fun af but stuff like this is just going to destroy the game.

Edited by misakisawn
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

Let's go ahead and see the video footage. I'm as concerned about hacking as anyone, but I'll reserve judgment until I see evidence.

In the first minute of the video ( really the only thing you need to watch), as I first see him you can clearly see that he is missing health. Then right when my buddy decided to shoot him in the face you can obviously see that his health had regen to max. There is no way you can defend that. If you look at the bottom right, you can see I am snow flaked in full fur gear and I have points into Fortitude. He should be dying

Here in the same fight (like i said it was almost a 5 hour fight video) you can clearly see that once i get to the top, Not only do they not have clothes on, but they have no tools on their back. you can see the climbing tools on my back after they decide to jump off the cliff. Note the time it takes from me seeing the first cannon shot to actually getting up there. They should have died to hypothermia without us even touching them but again they are not taking cold damage. It takes like less 3 minutes to start getting half health from cold damage. If you check the time on the video They were up there and healthy for longer than 6 minutes

in the end. I still fail, because i titled the video Site instead of sight. pepehands in the chat bois.

• Sad 1

It takes a while for the body tobecome acclimated to a new climate, at first i coulndt walk for more than 30 sec naked, but after trying a lot i just could run all the island not getting big damage( yes im desperate for land  fuking yetis)

Devs did not fight chinese hackers in Ark, ehy do you think they will do differently in Atlas ?

PVP server is completely pointless... even for experienced PVP players.

Combat skill wont protect you from Aimbots and Speedhacks.

Cheat protection would protect you, but Atlas has none at all, i hope that you are aware of this.

Was there a speed loader on that cannon? from the speed of the shots coming when you were below I expected to see several of them up there.

Talono you are correct, I hoped these guys would have had something in place to prevent the cheating bullshit in here after how much experience they had seeing it in Ark but have already seen several examples of ESP and aim bots being used in Atlas. It would sure be nice if they put any effort at all into stopping this crap in their games but if history is any guide they won't do shit even when shamed into addressing obvious cheating.

3 minutes ago, Kanwulf said:

Was there a speed loader on that cannon? from the speed of the shots coming when you were below I expected to see several of them up there.

Talono you are correct, I hoped these guys would have had something in place to prevent the cheating bullshit in here after how much experience they had seeing it in Ark but have already seen several examples of ESP and aim bots being used in Atlas. It would sure be nice if they put any effort at all into stopping this crap in their games but if history is any guide they won't do shit even when shamed into addressing obvious cheating.

what does a speed loader have to do with the fact that they are all naked in tundra zone not taking any damage? if u watch the vid i make it to the top. there are 3 with no climbing tools and there is no way to climb that mountain on foot.... this game is fun but these hacks are just going to sink this game into the ground. not to mention that the only people getting the full expierience of the game are either mega tribes or streamers that have 20+ people in their group

11 minutes ago, misakisawn said:

what does a speed loader have to do with the fact that they are all naked in tundra zone not taking any damage? if u watch the vid i make it to the top. there are 3 with no climbing tools and there is no way to climb that mountain on foot.... this game is fun but these hacks are just going to sink this game into the ground. not to mention that the only people getting the full expierience of the game are either mega tribes or streamers that have 20+ people in their group

it was sarcasm bro, cannons don't reload and shoot nearly that fast 😉     are there speed loaders?? never looked into that tree   lol

I agree completely that the hacks will sink the game -pun intended-  I dealt with the ESP, aim bots and countless other cheats and hacks in Ark from day one, 4 years later they are still being used everyday in that game and being used in this game in the first few days.

I'll deal with the general laggy buggy crap that comes along with EA games, been there done that and it doesn't bother me a bit but I won't play another game that lets people blatantly run around cheating like this, they don't even try to be subtle about it but as the shit with TEA has proven these Devs won't do anything.

on a side note, I don't think groups of 20 will be nearly big enough to stand your ground in here over the next month or so

Edited by Kanwulf

2 minutes ago, Kanwulf said:

it was sarcasm bro, cannons don't reload and shoot nearly that fast 😉     are there speed loaders?? never looked into that tree   lol

I agree completely that the hacks will sink the game -pun intended-  I dealt with the ESP, aim bots and countless other cheats and hacks in Ark from day one, 4 years later they are still being used everyday in that game and being used in this game in the first few days.

I'll deal with the general laggy buggy crap that comes along with EA games, been there done that and it doesn't bother me a bit but I won't play another game that lets people blatantly run around cheating like this, they don't even try to be subtle about it but as the shit with TEA has proven these Devs won't do anything.

on a side note, I don't think groups of 20 will be nearly big enough to stand your ground in here over the next month or so

oh i legit thought that was a thing lmao. I have more footage i need to chop but at this point its like what for. obvious hacking. they have a melee speedhack too swinging tools fast as hell. yeah i mean im surprised how well it runs right now. i get like 40-60 fps on mainland and like 70-100 out in the waters and this is on overpopulated servers and havent been optimized yet. would love to see this game make it to the end game but with these hacks and the company being a chinese company themselves, its hard to keep my hopes up for the survival of this game. I see where they were going with the idea of the game but I feel like they expected huge companies and most companies probably have around 10 people. not to mention all the people that like to duo.

2 minutes ago, misakisawn said:

oh i legit thought that was a thing lmao. I have more footage i need to chop but at this point its like what for. obvious hacking. they have a melee speedhack too swinging tools fast as hell. yeah i mean im surprised how well it runs right now. i get like 40-60 fps on mainland and like 70-100 out in the waters and this is on overpopulated servers and havent been optimized yet. would love to see this game make it to the end game but with these hacks and the company being a chinese company themselves, its hard to keep my hopes up for the survival of this game. I see where they were going with the idea of the game but I feel like they expected huge companies and most companies probably have around 10 people. not to mention all the people that like to duo.

I never thought it was a thing but when you said that I wondered if maybe it is, that would be a pretty good upgrade to put on your weapons   hahaha

might as well post up the videos just to help other people see what they are getting into, I didn't know how the guys could follow my all speed leveled up character through the forest, into the river and underwater in the dark for weeks in Ark then found out about the hacks these clowns were using, they happened to be Chinese then but don't believe for a second that it's just the Chinese who run these hacks, found out the ones for Ark cost around $30 a month, the game was $19.99 and they were paying $30 a month for the privilege of cheating. 😕

Naive me thought Battle eye was suppose to prevent this but the cheats find a way around it I guess and the Devs don't seem to care enough to put something in place to either prevent it or punish people for using them.