Sign in to follow this  
Maxi

The whole point of blueprints in games is not having to learn them.

WHY must we have the ability to normally craft the blueprint items before being able to use them? when we learned that there were blueprints in this game we all though... GREAT! now we don't have to waste so many skill points just to be able to craft some basic gear! What to do you know? You have to waste those skill points in order to use them.

Blueprints are there as a replacement for having to LEARN the craft, please remove the required "able to craft" to use requirement from blueprints.

I agree with this on a note of yes its a blueprint i should just be able to build it without the skill since its literally telling and showing me how to do it.

the way it seems to be here however is that its improved crafting not just a blueprint, however i agree that perhaps common blueprints could be used without a skill, but i still feel that the higher quality blueprints should require the skill, view this as being a harder item to build therefore requiring the basic skill to make it.

but yes the term blueprint seems missleading. 

Thought this too at first, at least for the common ones, but then I noticed even the common BPs are better than the standard, unlike ARK. That's why you need the skills.  The blueprint is showing you how to make a better version of the thing you already know how to make.

3 hours ago, Revenant said:

Thought this too at first, at least for the common ones, but then I noticed even the common BPs are better than the standard, unlike ARK. That's why you need the skills.  The blueprint is showing you how to make a better version of the thing you already know how to make.

WTB upgraded bp for GrapeCard development team. Looking for buffed stats on idea execution.