Sign in to follow this  
Grongash

Learn to region lock....

I get that this is early early "we see if the concept works" access or "lets do an engine demo" MMO, ridden with bugs. Still fine with that. I get that i will lose stuff over and over due to bugs (and so far this game is a raft simulator). Still fun, i like the concept and im willing to put up with a lot.

But the fact that you dont acknowlegde the problem with Chinese players is a dealbreake. They are on a rampage claiming/stealing everything they can. Maybe somewhat fitting for PvP.. but a joke for PvE.  If your plan was to create a chinese MMO and you think that kiting Alphas onto players/bases and sinking ships using exploits is engaging fun gameplay... well congratulations. Goal achieved.

Customers who buy your game right now cant even actually play it. there simply is NO land to claim left. 

• Like 2

Just like people have said in maybe 10 other threads: Region lock doesn’t work for any game, so neither does it for this one. 

9 minutes ago, Captain Jack Shadow said:

It doesn't?  Why not?  It may not be perfect, but it does help, and it is better if most people are offline at the same time, thus reducing, if not eliminating the offline raiding.

VPN’s and other software. People will always find a way, especially the chinese. 

13 minutes ago, Percieval said:

VPN’s and other software. People will always find a way, especially the chinese. 

VPNs are illegal in China. You'll get a few breaking their law to play a game, but not enough to be a big problem.

2 minutes ago, christenoc said:

VPNs are illegal in China. You'll get a few breaking their law to play a game, but not enough to be a big problem.

Chinese don’t care about it, you really can’t so anything against chinese players. I’m not racist or dislike certain groups of people, but judging by other games.. Chinese can screw up a game so bad.