Sign in to follow this  
PanDobro

Freeport no damage

In freeport there is no damage to ships and players, so why my ship was destroyed?

How to save your ship at night? every night am loosing a ship

xMfWmQjtikA.jpg

0lDFDEodNT4.jpg

Edited by PanDobro

In newbie zones boats take damage. It's to stop people leaving them all over the place, having multiple rafts and blocking the dock. It's to encourage people to move on to non-Lawless/Freeport zones. A raft lasts 10 hours, maybe an hour or two more if anchored. Keep repairing it, but you're better off getting out of Freeport and Lawless zones.

The ships decay faster in freeports. This is to prevent people from dropping their ships off and go AFK/offline in an ‘easy area’, blocking other people’s way out. 

Edited by Percieval

Actually u can "solo sink" any of ships... just tame monkyes, chickens etc and put them on board... funny

So.. Where I can leave my sloop? 

In a Freeport will destroy in 6 hours

In a lawless zone can be destroy to ghost ship attack, tornado storm and other player. 

In claim zone can be destroy. 

So

How can save my sloop.? I play only 5 hours a day so I can't defend my ship all time

I didnt know if there is option to dock your ship back in shipyard. We lost our ship before a try it. Anyway it will be nice possibility....

6 minutes ago, PsycoGamging said:

So.. Where I can leave my sloop? 

In a Freeport will destroy in 6 hours

In a lawless zone can be destroy to ghost ship attack, tornado storm and other player. 

In claim zone can be destroy. 

So

How can save my sloop.? I play only 5 hours a day so I can't defend my ship all time

Every day me and my friends build a new ship, because every night some suckers just raid it with axe our pickaxe, our "dead army" ships just destroy it

20181228175259_1.jpg

Edited by PanDobro