Sign in to follow this  
Caniac

Remove player aging

As the title saying, I think aging and death via old age does not belong in this game. Yes, as things stand now there will eventually be a mechanic in which you can raise an NPC to age 20 and then take over them, but I thought this was going to be an open world pirate game, not family simulator 2019.

I realize not many may share my opinion on this, but I at least wanted to put forth the suggestion.

• Like 4

I agree.  Just remove it.  It's struggle enough with constant pvp and what not to get higher level.  But to then just lose all progress to old age, is rather disheartening. 

• Like 3

I like the idea. I would say a character shouldn't die at age 100 for example. But it would be nice to give you a chance by making your character hardcore by reaching age 100. You will get older but if you die above age 100 you are dead.

I'd like to see it change from "when you get to 90, you have a debuff until you go to the fountain of youth" (going by the patch notes, not hit 90 yet), and instead be "oh hey, you're old now, you can get a bonus buff from going to the fountain of youth and resetting your age".

Or you know, just put the fountains in every server 😛

(Or add them too freeports 🤷‍♂️)

Edited by Diesel Power
  • Like 1