ATLAS

Season 13 Wipe Announcement

6x6 the map being smaller makes me want to play this game less and less each season, the game was so much better when the map was 15x15, the regions and portals were nice but even now those are gone and makes the game boring and dull.

I don't think the dev team wants the game to be a success.

On 10/23/2023 at 6:04 AM, chukiki2 said:

hire me as game director, u dont know what u r doing

I agree they don't know what they're doing, but I don't think a person that can't spell 3-letter words is going to do much better.

On 7/5/2023 at 1:03 AM, BearsAss said:

THIS ISLAND CLAIM MECHANINC IS BROKEN. I SEE CLANS WITH 9 ISLANDS AND THEY BLOCK THEM USING ARMORED DOCKS. MAKE IT WHERE ONE CLAN CAN ONLY CLAIM ONE ISLAND. YOU DEVS SURE KNOW HOW TO KILL THE GAME. ALSO WTF IS UP WITH  BEING ABLE TO SEE BOATS ON THE MAP? THIS IS JUST STUPID! I THINK IM DONE YET AGAIN UNTIL SOME MAJOR CHANGES ARE MADE  AND THESE DEVS START LISTENING TO THE COMUNITY.

correct about the stuff. But u didnt realize that peace phase islands themselves are already the issue. THey shouldnt even exist in the first place. I went into detail about all of this in my posts (including player tracking tools like ship icons, join notifications etc.). Look them up

Edited by chukiki2

I have played since Xbox crossed over at the beginning

Sad to see everything going wrong.  The good types of ship types of animals.  Having alliances.

The bad more then 10 in a company and allowing more then 5 alliances.  Allowing a company to own more then 1 island in a grid.  But allow max 3 owned islands per company.  Attack time should be limited to 4 hours daily 7 makes it a full time job...it's a game not a job!!!!

Allow for companies to file vacation periods twice a year 7 days each.

Let us bury our company treasure and you can find our treasure if you catch and release...as a reward for letting you go.  Must be the leader.

Boats need to all be customizable.  

Animals should be allowed to be killed after claim no cool down.  This will help maintaining our animal/garbage ones numbers.