Sign in to follow this  
Yaka

After 2 Min we start to drive XD

4 minutes ago, Yaka said:

I love this game but this is to OP.

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

5 minutes ago, Yaka said:

I love this game but this is to OP.

Why bother building a boat 😂 just build a base on land where the ghost ships can’t go 😂

5 minutes ago, Yaka said:

Dude we are alive but this is to much fck Priates XD

Yeah if any of these try hards that play this game think they are pirates, all they gotta do is get close to a  ghost pirate ship and the scrubs get a quick reality check on what it is to be an actual pirate 😂😂😂

Edited by Realist

People who go out prepared are sinking them for good loot

Plus with speed sails you can easily outrun them

In that video above he is dying of thirst (so no provisions) and he trying to duo sail a dual masted ship (needs 3 people) with no NPC's or other crew and no cannons

I.E totally unprepared and should not be out on that ship

Edited by archaegeo

Just now, archaegeo said:

Yeah the pirates motto “run” 😂

3 minutes ago, archaegeo said:

In that video above he is dying of thirst (so no provisions) and he trying to solo sail a dual masted ship with no NPC's or other crew.

How do you prepare a sloop for combat? Doesnt have enough capacity to hold cannons doesnt have enough speed to outrun them. Seems to me like you didnt think this through... wait are you on the dev team?

3 minutes ago, McGimp said:

How do you prepare a sloop for combat? Doesnt have enough capacity to hold cannons doesnt have enough speed to outrun them. Seems to me like you didnt think this through... wait are you on the dev team?

People want to solo sail the sloop with no crew and base sails and wonder why they are getting sunk.

Yeah. Unbearable right now. Arrived in a new Square in my sloop and had 4 ghost ships sitting and waiting for  me there. After "outrunning" those while tanking it just found more 4 waiting in the direction wind was blowing. You can only "outrun" those in a sloop if you're traveling in the wind direction after recieving a good lot of cannon balls in the face. If there isnt more ghost ships than players ships in the oceans right now there will be soon as all players ships will be sunk. 

And even with small speed sails is more like they have mercy on you and takes another direction.

Maybe you can do it in medium ships with good tripulations but clearly is not doable for the common folk starting that are just looking to leave the freeports and progress further than lvl 8 and find some metal or a missing resource on its own island.

Edited by Cpt.Zuln

10 minutes ago, archaegeo said:

In that video above he is dying of thirst (so no provisions) and he trying to duo sail a dual masted ship (needs 3 people) with no NPC's or other crew and no cannons

Ah I get it now. You wanted to use the word unprepared or out prepared to trigger people 👍 

that only works in a pvp stand point. Ghost ships don’t prepare, they just are so there is no out prepared in this situation.

totally cool if you don’t want the ghost ships needed and all but don’t worry they will get nerfed again and solos will be able to kill them at that point 😂😂😂

9 minutes ago, archaegeo said:

People want to solo sail the sloop with no crew and base sails and wonder why they are getting sunk.

It has nothing to do with crew dude. Its physically can not out run them without triggering or sailing into another. If you turn at all youre dead, crew or no crew.

you are either a troll or clueless so i wont be responding to you again. Feel free to have the last word.

i Am not alone dude we are 3 ppl ^^

and we alive dont die our Boat destroy offline.....