Sign in to follow this  
Pineapple Rum

In game female character

I am a female therefore I play a female character in game.  I noticed that the female characters do not get a feather in the leather pirate hat like the male characters do.  Why is this?  I want my feather too !!!  Also, there are not really any female friendly skins.  I would like to have more options to make my character feel more feminine. 

4 hours ago, Pineapple Rum said:

I am a female therefore I play a female character in game.  I noticed that the female characters do not get a feather in the leather pirate hat like the male characters do.  Why is this?  I want my feather too !!!  Also, there are not really any female friendly skins.  I would like to have more options to make my character feel more feminine. 

Chick pirates were not feminine 

9 hours ago, Pineapple Rum said:

Hopefully there will be more costume options in the future but I fill like at the moment, there are bigger fish to fry (pun intended).   🙂

10 hours ago, Gorelander said:

Hopefully there will be more costume options in the future but I fill like at the moment, there are bigger fish to fry (pun intended).   🙂

But considering the added hads for christmas or haloween this seams to be quite an easy task to address for the Devs 🙂

On 12/29/2021 at 6:17 AM, Nacona said:

But considering the added hads for christmas or haloween this seams to be quite an easy task to address for the Devs 🙂

They probably had the assets from previous seasons of Atlas or even Ark.  It's customary for an MMO to implement a little something for the holidays.

It might not be difficult for them to implement but I'm sure it's not even top 50 in priority given all the bugs etc in this game.