Sign in to follow this  
Ranger1k

Gortok, THE GAMES LEAD DESIGNER, hasn't visited the forums since 9/25/20

Gortok, THE GAMES LEAD DESIGNER, hasn't visited the forums since 9/25/20  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Gortok, THE GAMES LEAD DESIGNER, hasn't visited the forums since 9/25/20

• Acceptable
    • Unacceptable

Yet you have the gall to ask us to fill out a survey?

IS ANYBODY DEVELOPING THIS GAME PAYING ANY ATTENTION AT ALL

Negligent fucks

Maybe they do read reddit? I mean I saw this kind of situation, when game has official forum different languages, but all DEVs do read, comment, discuss is reddit. All game related news there are like: "Game CEO answered to reddit...", "players started thread on reddit, and devs react..." etc.

@George Catcher

Wheres the link?

Why do they use 3rd party services for anything other than a redirect? Its terrible business.

Why would Gortok use reddit instead of the Official Forums?.. Let me give an analogy.

Question: What made Rome powerful? Answer: All the roads leading to it.

If not Gortok, why not another?..

Negligence.

72 hours, maybe less, Im out. Multi million dollar concept goes with me.

Why do they use 3rd party services for anything other than a redirect? Its terrible business.

I mean it's not necessary they really do that, but... there is a Overwatch game from Blizzard and CEO of this game Jeff Kaplan do read Reddit alot. And for example there is Russian part of their official forum, and there were NO devs there since this forum appeared. And even US-EN part of their official forum has lack of DEVs attention. Sometimes absolutely stupid situation happen - guys DO DEVS MESSAGES REPOSTs from Reddit to Official Forum. How is that???

Edited by George Catcher

Oh well, scuttled my brig yesterday.

Scuttling my gally today.

Giving warehouse, gold, buildings, tames, food and drinks to my friends. Not that many still play this anymore...

Been offering free help since season 3. Zero thanks given.

Been posting since season 4 that i have a novel, possibly copyrightable solution to all their problems that would make this a G.O.A.T. and haven't received a single inquiry. No direct message. Taking it on the open market since its applicable to any mmo.

Over 2400 hours playing time since i bought 2 accounts in season 3. Whats the next patch gonna be? A tamable Jumbo Shrimp?

"Associate with those you can learn from" maxim 11 from the Art of Worldly Wisdom by Baltasaar Gracian. They haven't learned that advice I suppose.

A tamable Jumbo Shrimp?

With lasers in her eyes 😆

Also probably some non animated and non paintable gathering building fiber/thatches related.

Dolphins, seahorses AND GLIGER SUIT more balancing... 😆

Or maybe it'll be the exciting, rare temporary worlds?.. So I can find one, load in and crash to desktop risking my ship?