Sign in to follow this  
kollymba

Ghost ship (корабль призрак)

Good day, gentlemen, pirates) Please tell me how to deal with this ghost correctly, since they poured almost 2k shells from mythical ship guns into it and could not sink it, How is it correct? If there is a link to a fresh video on how to disassemble it, then throw it at me) thanks) ,,, ((Доброго времени суток господа пираты ) Подскажите пожалуйста как справиться с этим призраком правильно , так как влили в него почти 2к снарядов с мифических корабельных пушек и не смогли его потопить, Как правильно ? Если есть ссылка на свежее видео как его разобрать то киньте ее в меня ) спасибо)  ))

The ghost ship is only possible to attack when it is night time. Also you have to know that it can only be attacked when it changes grids during the night time. So you follow it until you get the chance to kill it after grid change. But you have to be lucky as it takes often 4-5 hours until you get this combination^^ Most grid changes of the ship are in day time so far i encountered it. The fight is easy as it does not turn off it's programed route. You can just kite it or shoot from behind with front canons. I never got this reward as i had not that much time to follow it but some teammates got it with more patience.

Better the Devs may don't know this bug as they may fix it to make it even worse.

• Like 1