Sign in to follow this  
Whitehawk

Farmhouses in single player

Hey Atlastians, thought i'd have a look at farmhouses in single player but even though they are in skills, they are not in the smithy to build! Is it a glitch or deliberate ? Anyone know?

They are in the smithy, I built 2 and currently collecting. I just typed in farm in search on smithy and it came up. If it isn't there in single player it must be a bug unless you haven't got the skill to build it, not sure which skill it is but I assume it is in construction somewhere. It works in official that's all I know.

Edited by DannyUK

yeh it was glitched, had to build a new smithy. Btw, have they activated the buyable ships yet? cos I couldn't see any in freeport vendor.

Sorry how are you guys able to play Singleplayer? When I start a game it just dumps me in the middle of the ocean and I die from cold in couple seconds!

1 hour ago, Whitehawk said:

yeh it was glitched, had to build a new smithy. Btw, have they activated the buyable ships yet? cos I couldn't see any in freeport vendor.

They cancelled that idea, there is no buyable ships anymore unfortunately. 

So basically their entire update was a block called a farm that you can't go inside or paint, that collects resources over time? oh well, why was I expecting anything different.

2 hours ago, DannyUK said:

They cancelled that idea, there is no buyable ships anymore unfortunately. 

They didn't say they canceled it. They said based on feedback received, they are changing how they will implement the buyable ships, so did not have time to include it this update.

Really, if you want to know, just read the patch notes for yourself. What you read in these forums can be kind of sketchy.

• Like 1

Hmmm, either way it would have been nice if they just gave us a new boat style, even a blueprint we could buy from a vendor would be something. It would be nice to see a genuinely thought out addition to the game as I think the farmhouses for me, as a mainly pve player are a bit of a wet firework. Still, it's not my game company and at the end of the day I am not short of good mmo's to play, would just be good to see a pyrate one with some decent role playing thrown in. Even skull and bones may be a long way off yet. if ever.

8 hours ago, wildbill said:

They didn't say they canceled it. They said based on feedback received, they are changing how they will implement the buyable ships, so did not have time to include it this update.

Really, if you want to know, just read the patch notes for yourself. What you read in these forums can be kind of sketchy.

Yes they said they are going to make it into another feature. Nobody knows what they will do yet if anything at all.

Judging from what people are saying from feedback i don't see them putting buyable ships in game. Will turn out into something else.

Redwolf, if you get stuck in single player, either type the cheat fly, or ghost, that will get you out. Type walk to de - activate.