MiniHulk

Problem with bank! HELP! (SOLVED!)

We recently kicked an inactive player who placed our bank in the company. Because of this, it made the bank have a decay timer. 

Can we destroy and replace the bank without losing everything in the bank/flag? Will it stay in the flag?

Thanks!

Edited by MiniHulk

You must still have your settings on individually placed individually owned. You better check to make sure you haven't. Can you still take stuff out of the bank? If you can empty it and place another one that is company owned.

35 minutes ago, Whitehawk said:

You must still have your settings on individually placed individually owned. You better check to make sure you haven't. Can you still take stuff out of the bank? If you can empty it and place another one that is company owned.

We can, but you can't put anything back in once you do, except gold.  So we didn't want to empty it if we didn't have to. 

So I placed another bank and have access to the flag inventory. Problem is that the islands has no taxes, and the bank doesn't show the option of setting tax rate.

That option is actually on the flag. But when I try to set it, it won't set. Anyone had this problem before?

Need to get rid of the old bank. It's a pain in the ass too trying to move all that inventory. I had to remove 1.5Million wood, Thatch, and other crap from one. You can't popcorn it out of the bank and I was afraid to just destroy it and didn't trust the inventory would just fall on the ground and I could pick it all up so it took multiple people hours to get it all out.

Shitty thing is I need to do it again to our base in A1. It was also set down by someone that is no longer around and only I (as Admin) can access the inventory even though the rank is set to 0. So stupid! It makes me not even want to log on. 

This game has the worst system of large inventory management but we've posted enough about that.  🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

Edited by Sydhart