lordkhan4444

xbox crossplay

40 minutes ago, DannyUK said:

Well they had to do something, the game is already dying unfortunately. I'm not naive though, there will be problems along the way I just hope it gets off to a better start when crossplay comes for everyones sake.

Some people may only get it for singleplayer and that is fine but many like to play together on servers and bringing people together can only be a good thing if they want to go down the road of interaction and trading etc. The new guy has worked on big MMO's he said, well if he has any sense he will implement something to trade with other players like auction house, guild/faction stores although I feel this will come in near the end if it does at all.

To me the game has been worth the money spent, 1400hrs out of it I can't complain to much, i've had fun but it gets frustrating when you think  how much more good it can be, hopefully they pull it off like they did with No Man Sky.

dont get it wrong this is not to revitalize the game, its just to sell more copies, actually the fact that they have been focusing on the xbox release for months with barely any improvements for pc is quite the evidence.

trading was one of the main expectations people had for the game, 9 months in EA and tons of feedback later we have nothing even remotely close to it

i am very doubtfull atlas will be able to pull a no man's sky without reinventing itself from the very fundamentals, wich is not the main problem in my opinion, the problem is they cannot aim to be "X" because the game doesnt know yet what it wants to be, they tried to pull an ARK with ships but thats is not what they sold to people, so it was only natural for this to happen.

edit: i hadnt seen the livestream at the moment of writting this, wich i just did, i will admit i am positively impressed, it seems this new guy rly knows what he is doing, to the point where even the livestream setup felt less improvised and more adequate than usual. but lets be cautious and not be driven by hype just yet.

Edited by The D Legacy

All they want is quick money, like they done on steam sold the game people complained to steam, they want they money back nothing happen, onces they sell the xbox version will be the same people will complaint and nothing going to happen, they made a quick money and they don't care if people quit.

I got very disappointed at the start with this game last year, now I have all my stuff going good, I f they do this wipe I will quit this game for sure.

ARE THEY GOING TO WIPE ALL WHEN THEY HAVE THE GAME RUNNING ON PS4 TO? SO ALL THE PC AND XBOX HAVE TO START AGAIN.

Don't forget MAC PC could happen lol.