Sign in to follow this  
DeliaHaze20

my idea for solo players. (CLOSED)

so my idea for small company players is a small land claim flag in the radius of the tek forcefield but not actually a forcefield and anything inside the radius cannot be damaged but the small company will have to pay gold for protection the max amount of small company is 10 player so for example if I make a company by my self I will have a option to place down a small flag but the trade off is you and your company cant kill anyone and no one can kill you and if you are sharing a island with a big company you will be affected by tax and if you have NPC swivels it will not shoot at players the option to target only pathfinders will not show up same as tames but if the island gets war tokened the flag will not help you and if you sail off the island you will be fair game here is my idea for small companys if you have a question about it feel free to ask. therefore you can increase company cap and the small company will be safe

Edited by DeliaHaze20
I KNOW ITS A BAD IDEA!!!
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Oi ....

So my idea for small company players is a small land claim flag in the radius of the tek forcefield.  Not actually a forcefield.  Anything inside the radius cannot be damaged, but, the small company will have to pay gold for protection.  The max amount of small company is 10 player, so for example, if I make a company by my self I will have a option to place down a small flag.  The trade off is you and your company cant kill anyone and no one can kill you.

If you are sharing a island with a big company you will be affected by tax.  If you have NPC swivels it will not shoot at players.  The option to target only pathfinders will not show up same as tames, but, if the island gets war tokened the flag will not help you.  If you sail off the island you will be fair game.

Here is my idea for small companys.  If you have a question about it feel free to ask. You can increase company cap and the small company will be safe.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Not a bad idea, it would still get exploited by larger companies, but would do more good than bad. 

Small Freeport bank is another idea that may help here as well. 

I like the ideas to help small companies ,but another change I think we should push towards to help this problem.

I think they should remove combat timers entirely.  Just use war to wipe companies.  That way islands become a safer place until they have too many enemies that want to war them. Also being a settler would be much easier. 

I took a few minutes to think about the game without combat timers, and realized it improves the game in almost every way to remove them. 

Good idea...

Every large company, Mega should have one, or many, so their stuff is protected... just need one body making a small company for the Mega-Vault, with pin codes...

Way better than parking tames in Freeport...

Not...

Or even better idea: fix land PVP...

57 minutes ago, Sheepshooter said:

Good idea...

Every large company, Mega should have one, or many, so their stuff is protected... just need one body making a small company for the Mega-Vault, with pin codes...

Way better than parking tames in Freeport...

Not...

Or even better idea: fix land PVP...

well my company has buildings underwater to protect our valuables. so one you pay gold to upkeep and the other is free plus you can always war token the island also you cant place a small clam flag near other players structures makeing it target.

your idea get solo middle finger up ..

giving more power to megas , essentially enslaving anyone who doesnt belong to them is not what i signed up for,.. if i wanted to be someome elses dog id go and play a soldier game..

🙂

11 hours ago, 987962 said:

your idea get solo middle finger up ..

giving more power to megas , essentially enslaving anyone who doesnt belong to them is not what i signed up for,.. if i wanted to be someome elses dog id go and play a soldier game..

🙂

i know its a bad idea i dont need you to tall me that.