darcek

This isnt normal

I mean maybe devs think we need to build cannons on shore to protec Shipyards now?

What about when youyr offline? 

Ghost ship attacked my half finished ship..destroyed both the ship and docks,then moved up the coast line and destroyed three other player docked ships there..

Im not sure even how it got to my ship it might have been trained also by griefers but cant confirm on that as I was offline before attack started..

heres video:

• Sad 1

Doesn't appear to be fully intentional with the ghost ships, expect a "fix" patch "soon". Sucks for all the lost ships, big be time to farm the match and be rdy to insta rebuild when balance patch hits!

3 minutes ago, darcek said:

I mean maybe devs think we need to build cannons on shore to protec Shipyards now?

What about when youyr offline? 

Ghost ship attacked my half finished ship..destroyed both the ship and docks,then moved up the coast line and destroyed three other player docked ships there..

Im not sure even how it got to my ship it might have been trained also by griefers but cant confirm on that as I was offline before attack started..

heres video:

Man's that's ruff the dead are attacking with a vengeance.

Most ports had a fort to cover a bay and protect there ships with cannons on land . Still the undead need some work

• Like 1

I'd love to have cannons to defend... but they seem to think islands don't need metal.   There are like 1-3 nodes of metal on entire islands.  Rest are in rocks at 1 per rock... yet we need thousands for ships and cannons.

2 minutes ago, TNSEE said:

I'd love to have cannons to defend... but they seem to think islands don't need metal.   There are like 1-3 nodes of metal on entire islands.  Rest are in rocks at 1 per rock... yet we need thousands for ships and cannons.

Yeah I have no metal on my island can barely make basic crafting stations for stuff. Definitely needs some tweeking