Sign in to follow this  
NoobieDooz

Make more recipes + buff cooking

There are so many opportunities for more and better recipes for cooking. I love the cooking and farming in game but we need more of it! 🙂

Coconut is not used for anything I Believe, why not be able to make a nice coconut smoothie for example. Am sure there are tons of other possibilities to use all the ingredients in more ways, with some imagination. It could be possible to buy spices from freeports for example. Cultivate your own apple trees etc. (Nice for decoration for a base too) 🙂

Also as a way to help solos and small groups, make the cooking buffs significantly better, as in: they get some real importance on powerstone Islands for example, by upping our damage to creatures there and / or reducing incoming damage, significantly. We need the equivalent of like healing potions/  strong food buffs from other games, to  help with harder mobs etc.   Thanks 

They need to get their ducks in a row first before adding new ones imo. Like you said there's a lot of potential here, for Recipes/Buffs/The economy even/etc, but that course is on the back burner. Personally I think it would be neat to have a more dynamic contextual cooking system based on the ingredients you choose to use or currently have available to you (Think BoTW for ex, or ARK custom recipes).  There's still a meta for endgame but the players get to play around and experiment to see what works and what doesn't.