We have some much needed bug fixes and an increase to Floating Operating Base health with today’s hotfix.
Official servers will be going down to deploy the update on Monday November 7th around 1 PM PST and are expected to be back up shortly after. There will be a client download.
Released Patch Notes
- Fixed an issue where the Swarm house could not be crafted.
- Fixed an issue with the Jack O' Lantern helmet skin not being able to be removed from player inventories.
- Fixed an issue where NPC crew manning ship cannons and sails would be shielded by large storage boxes or larders.
- Fixed an issue with the VR feature being displayed in the options menu.
- Fixed an issue where wild creatures and tames were not damaged by lava.
- Fixed an issue where a grappling hook could cancel fall damage when the grapple was located below the player.
- Fixed an issue where the forge would stop crafting when the limiting item is wood.
- Fixed an issue where structures were sometimes not locking properly in PvE.
- Fixed an issue where spiders attempting to follow players onto water structures would get stuck on the first attempt.
- Fixed an issue where treasure map bottles did not always have a map.
- Fixed an issue where various planks on Floating Operating Bases had small gaps in them.
- Increased Floating Operating Base health to 30 million.
Again, we would like to emphasize that ATLAS is still in Early Access, meaning many things can and will likely continue to drastically change - even in the middle of development. Anything discussed is only up to date as of the moment it is posted. Features and changes that ultimately make it to the next patch, as well as timing, may be different from what was previously discussed.
As always, we appreciate the suggestions and feedback from the community. Please keep them coming! Thank you for all of your support!
- ATLAS Crew
For the latest dispatch on #playATLAS keep yer one good eye trained on this here information
Natter n' chatter on Discord: https://discord.gg/playatlas
Hear ye, hear ye on Twitter: https://twitter.com/sailtheatlas
Watch us scallywags on Twitch: http://twitch.tv/sailtheatlas
Plus ye can band with us Pirates on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/playatlasgame
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!Register a new account
Already have an account? Sign in here.Sign In Now