Sign in to follow this  
Realist

The one company even Megas will fear

Well I was waiting for this to happen. The Chinese have arrived. The number isn’t confirmed but it is said to be 1400 players strong. Even if that is an exaggeration, it won’t be by much.

even if the numbers don’t scare or nauseate people, the fact that they are now starting to dupe definitely should.

the real problem of this is that it took years for them to stop duping on ark. Wishing a week of duping they could already have an arsenal to wipe the globe.

and if you think wildcard will come to the rescue, they already said their main priority is making it to where all players can get on the server so fixing duping isn’t even on their radar. That is if they even know it is happening yet.

good luck to all the pirates, the Chinese have arrived.

Where you been? That's all old news... They've been duping for a couple days if not since day 1, they've been on since day 1... they didn't "just arrive", they've been there since the start and i'm assuming that all the random server crashing that happens every say 10 minutes to every hour is from them duping and causing the server to crash. 

18 minutes ago, Boredaholic said:

Where you been? That's all old news... They've been duping for a couple days if not since day 1, they've been on since day 1... they didn't "just arrive", they've been there since the start and i'm assuming that all the random server crashing that happens every say 10 minutes to every hour is from them duping and causing the server to crash. 

Not old news to the masses. A lot of players just play the game and don’t come here. Just wanted something to inform them if they do come here 👍

26 minutes ago, Realist said:

Well I was waiting for this to happen. The Chinese have arrived. The number isn’t confirmed but it is said to be 1400 players strong. Even if that is an exaggeration, it won’t be by much.

even if the numbers don’t scare or nauseate people, the fact that they are now starting to dupe definitely should.

the real problem of this is that it took years for them to stop duping on ark. Wishing a week of duping they could already have an arsenal to wipe the globe.

and if you think wildcard will come to the rescue, they already said their main priority is making it to where all players can get on the server so fixing duping isn’t even on their radar. That is if they even know it is happening yet.

good luck to all the pirates, the Chinese have arrived.

They have duped for sure. There were reports of 30 galeons duped, and that was 18 hours ago. Nothing we can do about the chinese invasions. 😞 

Edited by Percieval

2 minutes ago, Percieval said:

They have duped for sure. There were reports of 30 galeons duped, and that was 18 hours ago. Nothing we can do about the chinese invasions. 😞 

Well alteast FPS isn’t the scariest thing anymore.

no but on a serious note, it was harder for the Chinese to raid separate servers on ark but this will make it ALOT  easier now. This will become the biggest problem very quickly

3 minutes ago, Realist said:

Well alteast FPS isn’t the scariest thing anymore.

no but on a serious note, it was harder for the Chinese to raid separate servers on ark but this will make it ALOT  easier now. This will become the biggest problem very quickly

Yes but you can’t do anything about it, that’s the worst part. You can’t region lock because they’ll find a way, you can’t wipe the server because they will come back and you also can’t wipe them for duping because even if they play legit, 1400 guys can not be stopped by anything. 

That’s why I think people will be done with official servers soon enough. Only when the chinese are friendly you have a chance, but chinese are never friendly in all the games I played. 

Or ofcourse, all of the NA tribes need to work together and wipe the chinese, which I don’t think they’re up for that. 

Edited by Percieval

2 minutes ago, Percieval said:

Yes but you can’t do anything about it, that’s the worst part. You can’t region lock because they’ll find a way, you can’t wipe the server because they will come back and you also can’t wipe them for duping because even if they play legit, 1400 guys can not be stopped by anything. 

That’s why I think people will be done with official servers soon enough. Only when the chinese are friendly you have a chance, but chinese are never friendly in all the games I played. 

Or ofcourse, all of the NA tribes need to work together and wipe the chinese, which I don’t think they’re up for that. 

Yeah I wanted to add to that last point you had. People on Twitter always say just team up and defeat them. They have no idea how hard it is to get 1400 normal players together. 

First off you have the “insiders” which are more common then you would think. They are very easily able to destroy an alliance very quickly.

then you have all of the “leaders” from different companies that don’t want to take orders from others which will lead to alliances being broken. 

It would take too long to name and describe all of the types of ark players but I think you catch my drift.

this game will become a non official server game. Probably a lot will go to pve as well so they can at least build even though they have to give up pvp 

16 minutes ago, Realist said:

Probably a lot will go to pve as well so they can at least build even though they have to give up pvp 

Anywhere we can see the PVP/PVE ratio and ho< the chinese impacted this?

With the current claim system on PVE could a 1400 player company do a lot of damage even on PVE, hopefully do the devs fix the PVE claim system before the Chinese arrive in PVE.

Edited by kolpo

3 minutes ago, kolpo said:

Anywhere we can see the PVP/PVE ratio and ho< the chinese impacted this?

With the current claim system on PVE could a 1400 player company do a lot of damage even on PVE, hopefully do the devs fix the PVE claim system before the Chinese arrive in PVE.

Well the streamers on twitch are already going to try to scout. They will probably just get wiped by the Chinese but this is already becoming a big issue