Sign in to follow this  
jomako

Our Schooner got destroyed

we were off like 10 hours and than we saw our schooner fully build destroyed in our shipyard what can we do

Yes there's just no point anymore.  If the ghost ships don't get you the hyper-fast-death-over-time will.  

It's not even funny, it's just sad now.

the Thing is to ghost ship you mostly die on youre fault but when youre ship dies because of an bug thats really annoying and you just donw want to play anymore

Pretty much every ship in the game has been destroyed now. Ghost ships everywhere. Even the biggest 1000 member clans are stuck using rafts now.

And no one can even build ships anymore. Soon as you try 20 ghost ships spawn in and destroy it.

It is that bad. Until a few hours ago there was a bug preventing ghost ships from even spawning, it got fixed and now there are ghost ships everywhere. They've purged the world and destroyed every single ship. Only rafts are safe.

2 minutes ago, jomako said:

so we shouldnt build a schooner?

No, just save the items -- if you can.  It may not matter anyway.  Remember a raft will break if you go to bed without a round-clock repair team.  Especially if you have everything stored on your ship; absolutely not. 

so we shouldnt build a schooner?

right now you shouldnt build anything, just focus on mat gathering until the devs fix the ghost ship issue, a boat load of people(LOL) have the same issue you are, myself included.

1 minute ago, Boredaholic said:

My sloop is still alive, just checked.

Rub it in our faces why dont you.

5 minutes ago, Rando said:

Rub it in our faces why dont you.

it's in a lawless area, from what i was reading was that they were hopping into lawless and freeports as well?

For every one thing they try to fix it seems like three more things get broken. This is what happens when developers who don't play the game rely on consumers to do their beta testing.

jep same here my full schooner just finish building it yesterday like 1 hr before patch i sail to next island park there out of noo where ghost ship just attack shipyard destroy everything i enjoy 58hr of grind to build it got destroy bij a ghost ship bug at same night they had 6hr or more to block spam agian or do a role back on server noo they just let it happen,

broken game now im finish