Sign in to follow this  
RedBeard

Not the Only game with launch issues...

I will continue to support this game through the countless of streamers down talking this game due to it's launch... Countless of streamers down sizing this game compared to the games they usually play, but they forget the games they get known for or get recognized on had the same issues. People should have a bit more respect for a launch and if you supported this game by giving it hella hype you should be supporting this game through its downfalls..

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, RedBeard said:

I will continue to support this game through the countless of streamers down talking this game due to it's launch... Countless of streamers down sizing this game compared to the games they usually play, but they forget the games they get known for or get recognized on had the same issues. People should have a bit more respect for a launch and if you supported this game by giving it hella hype you should be supporting this game through its downfalls..

You can defend it all you want, just don’t bother with the “its alpha” talk. No, it’s wildcard. They are the problem. It isn’t the launch that was bad, it is the fact that it will continue to be bad because wildcard is a bad dev company.

yes I can say I know that will happen because I have their 3 year track record on my side. What do you have? Hope? 😂😂😂😂😂😂

@Realist No one bothered with the Alpha Talk the 3 year track on your side means close to nothing with the sales of there games and yes Hope is something I have for this game.  Also the launch of this game and its delays is due to the game iteself but the 2 hours of waiting for the game to be purchasable and downloaded is part of steam.  "😛 😛😛 😛 😛 😛 "

Edited by RedBeard

31 minutes ago, RedBeard said:

@Realist No one bothered with the Alpha Talk the 3 year track on your side means close to nothing with the sales of there games and yes Hope is something I have for this game.  Also the launch of this game and its delays is due to the game iteself but the 2 hours of waiting for the game to be purchasable and downloaded is part of steam.  "😛 😛😛 😛 😛 😛 "

Nope it was all wildcard. And their track record means everything. Their sales mean nothing since they didn’t even come close to AAA numbers 😂 what an idiot 

• Like 1

@Realist Incorrect Once again multiple Triple A games have 10-15 million sales go ahead and look at ARK sales. And stop contradicting yourself you just said numbers mean nothing

13 minutes ago, RedBeard said:

@Realist Incorrect Once again multiple Triple A games have 10-15 million sales go ahead and look at ARK sales. And stop contradicting yourself you just said numbers mean nothing

Yeah numbers mean nothing

3 minutes ago, RedBeard said:

@RealistSo why did you bring up numbers? LULW

Because you brought it up genius. I was replying to what you said 

5 minutes ago, RedBeard said:

@RealistThis goes to show your IQ levels why bring up something if it doesn't matter in your opinion?

Because it is good form to reply to someone if you are having a discussion. Out right ignoring you wouldn’t be good form so I replied to what you said.