Sign in to follow this  
Bhelen

Ships of The Damned (constructive)

Not only are these ships difficult to deal with early in the sloop to brig range ships they also spawn at a ridiculous rate with high aggro ranges. Completely unforgiving it can be difficult, if not downright impossible, to make it a single grid range over to save countless hours of resource gathering. I'm hoping that this was overlooked or unintentional because right now after making it through the server login boss and dealing with the tree re-spawns being bugged my company of 6 just BARELY got on our feet just to get knocked back down by losing our sloop in an impossible situation. So here are some ideas that could fix this issue.

- Have them only spawn in golden age ruins grids or at least not in lawless zones

- Make them spawn less with lower aggro ranges so they can be avoided

- Tune the damage down so they can't sink a boat within several hits

- Have them ignore sloops and schooners like they do with rafts

Hope this is being looked at because I've nearly lost my patience for this launch. 40 hours of in-game playtime and me and my company are back to square one.

Same thing for me, i'm playing solo because that's what i prefer and last 2 days i've been farming my ass off to build schooner and i was close to being done, Then the 7.0 update comes and an hour after the update or so one of those ghost ships appear and just starts coming super close to shore and destroy everyone's shipyards and ships, there was literally nothing i could do since it was a lvl 6 ship with 41k health, I didn't have cannons on the ship yet since i still had to build the top deck so i just had to sit there and watch all my hard earned stuff get destroyed in mere seconds 

• Sad 1

This needs to be address asp, i almost lost my raft with the little i have, i escaped for very little,  i'm a solo player without much time atm, this situation is extremely discouraging