Sign in to follow this  
Tiberius_theron

Ships of the Damned and Skill Cganges ruined the game!

So in addition to fucking us over with the skill system changes, the only boat we had was just destroyed, a simply sloop...….by not 1....but 8 Ships of the Damned. 12 ours at sea to find one claim spot becuz of the Chinese land grabbing whores. 14 hours to gather materials for a sloop. All to have everything wiped away in a single 3 hour period. So now we can't play solo, or in groups smaller than 100....

I'm fucking done with this game. Congratz you forced off all your players except for the fucking Chinese.

Edited by Tiberius_theron
  • Like 2

I too am Discuraged with this, the one guy said that it is an early access game so it is to be expected, but if is that early that the change the entire game then it shouldnt be sold to the poblic like it is. Its shady!

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Tiberius_theron said:

The early access is a excuse the white knight fan boys are using to prop up this companies poor excuse for a development team.

Going on 5 years or so now.  

• Like 1

Early Access should never be the full game release rules, this is bug testing and should be the easiest part of the game to make sure everything works properly then on release they put it to the way it should be. DayZ did the same thing as these idiots and look how fucked that game is. If you want a game to be EA and tested correct, it cant be that hardest possible outcome or you will get bad results. The points system is really stupid now and it was great for solo or small groups before and the best thing is everyone had the same benefit, it was equal for everyone but now it is unfair to those who just want to solo it. Then the next big mess up is having the Ships of the damn spawning at such high rates that they literally fuck up anyone. I lost my Brig that was 3 days of work to Ghosts ships that just kept spawning infront of my ship as I lost one and they where always higher levels but the worst part is the world physics dont affect them, they have motorboats compared to our sail ships that cant outrun them then the wind dies down or we change direction to avoid a blockade of 2 plus level 10 Ghost ships. I really want my stuff back because that ship was a mobile base to make it easier for me as every island was infested with people.

• Like 1

there are many games doing well in early access with like 98% positive reviews, listening to all their players and improving the game in small steps with every patch.

early access is not a free pass to break the game just to "try" something. what dies in early access stays dead.

had no problem with the broken servers, it got fixed fast and nice, thats the way to go. but now they started throwing elephants on thin ice for no reason. there was no immediate need to change the skilltree in a rush, you take a small step like 1sp for low tier skills 2sp for mid tier skills and 3sp for high tier skills and see if it breaks something else like the fun of playing the game. if it works fine you take the next step towards the planned goal.

the game is in a dire situation now and it does not deserve it, the devs do a really great job and are very competent but minor things added up pretty fast. currently i would say if the game was a ship it cannot float with a giant hole in the hull or more like the complete hull missing which would be a single player mode and local servers like there was in ark. they need those massive amount of players and positive reviews to keep that mmo ship from sinking. id say its worth making a smaller map with the  land size of ark divided in several island and enable the solo and local server play, even just announcing it would massively improve the situation. that way they could fund the mmo part that is designed only for a minority of players who are organized in big random companies.

• Like 1