Sign in to follow this  
Linea

speculations Mega Update 3

4 minutes ago, boomervoncannon said:

You make a lot of statements characterizing me as arrogant and going on about intolerance, yet all I've done is offer my own opinions and counter arguments to what you put forward. Whether I'm behaving in a civilized manner is not germane to whether I'm responsible for knowing your entire posting history, so that is a red herring. I have not once attacked you, merely offered a differing view from your own. If your psyche is so fragile that it can't handle having your ideas and opinions challenged without seeing that as an attack and characterizing the person doing so as arrogant (presumably the arrogance derives from having the temerity not to see things your way), then I would suggest you're going to find the internet in general pretty disagreeable.

I see no reason not to repeat an argument when it's sound and you haven't offered a sound counter, just instead call my character into question and cast aspersions about the kind of person I am instead of sticking to the merits of the debate. Again going back to the restaurant analogy, no one suggested anyone was telling the chef how to cook, so that's a strawman you've put forward, rather I characterized the nature of your feedback. 

Clearly you're less interested in having an actual debate about the issue than slinging mud at me because you've decided I'm so kind of awful human being. Since this is a public forum, I will leave others to form their own opinion of the type of person I am and say merely that your behavior leaves me uninterested in further discussion. Enjoy your Atlas adventure wherever it takes you.

there you go again, holy mother of god, you rly need to have the last word in everything dont you?? have it your way, i already invested much more time in this forum than i had initially planned (most of it in your incessant blabbering) as a result that time wich i had planned to use to give feedback and contructive debates with civilized people was instead dedicated to feding off your attacks and need of attention, wish you to enjoy the game you are not helping to improve, i will simply go back to my BDO character who already finished  processing what i needed and forget about this lost cause.