Sign in to follow this  
Jack Sparrrow

For devs

So guys english is not my native language so bare me. I played 53 hours on PVE server EU for the exploration and building and finding discoveries. I have attach a picture where am standing,  First of all the game is nice(don't care about flying crocs and the bugs ) never played a survival game before and is fun BUT .... i think almost 40 45 hours i played is on the  raft i don't know if that is intended or not but my frustration is truth the roof. How can a single man claim an entire island is amazing, why do u have infinite flags i don't get it. I think i lost over 15 rafts at this point many of them just exploring the islands in hope to find a place on my own ( crocs where parking on my bed and never leave killing me at the respawn and so on and on).

In this moment i don't know what to do im siting in the middle of the ocean and looking at the island's  no one on them but all claimed by one or 2 dudes( thank's to the latest pach i cant even contest the spot because i need to wait 3 days).

I admit im a solo player guy, that's way i chose pve server to freely explore the world, this is not survival this is a test of frustration, im sick of navigating on a raft to go island to island and to find only that all place are taken by one guy.

I just wanna settle down in one location and build a better ship and then explore all the cool stuff.

New Bitmap Image.bmp

• Like 1

I get your concerns, but from the thousands of posts, 80% are about the same issue as yours. Devs are already looking into the whole claiming mechanic.