Sign in to follow this  
droxian512

no land to claim.

so there should be a limit on the claiming flags, since players have unlimited flags they can spam claim islands and the late game players looking for a place to set up a base and live cant do anything at all. its unfair and noone can progress outside the freeport and lawless zones.

• Like 1

it's stupid that it was not limited to begin with , it's not hard to see this was going to be a pure ass mess, The south park people ( yes the Chinese and Koreans) just took over pretty much.. 

it needs to have a maximum players in clans and maximum clans in alliance and 1 claim per user 

• Like 1

I agree it sucks that the land has been claimed but I believe that is what the devs want. They want several big companies to control a lot of land so you have to pay taxes to the land owner if you want to use/farm it if they will allow it and not just kill you. It's supposed to create an online trade but time will tell if it actually works or not.

1 hour ago, SoloHan88 said:

I agree it sucks that the land has been claimed but I believe that is what the devs want. They want several big companies to control a lot of land so you have to pay taxes to the land owner if you want to use/farm it if they will allow it and not just kill you. It's supposed to create an online trade but time will tell if it actually works or not.

That *might* work, if not all land was claimed but abandoned. There's often no-one there. Everyone seems to be on the lawless areas (at least that is my experience from today.)

I tried taking land from no-one, but the timer said it would take 10 hours. Untill then, I guess I can do pretty much nothing?

@erian you are looking at the wrong timer. Takes a total of 40 mins to claim an already claimed area, as long as it doesn't get interrupted. The timer is on the opposing company flag.  10 minutes from unopposed land.

Edited by tubsthebear
  • Thanks 1

I would agree if not for the recent change where the timing for taking land is much more reasonable and achievable. It makes sense that you should have to fight for it. My personal grief with the colonizing system is I think you should only be able to expand from existing territory, the way big clans spam the entire map with claim flags is dumb, it should have to be a slow progression outwards and it would look cooler. It would also stop them easily claiming multiple islands.

• Like 1