Hi, and sorry in advance for my english.

I finally making a server Atlas and he work correctly, i can play in but i have one problem:

When he do the autosave or when i do a command like: cheat saveworld, he crash without any message and without any crashlog ...

The database is launch, so i don't understand why it wont save and crash like this ...

Its because i use the Small map and i must create new map ? or its another thing ? plz help me !

Thanks in advance.

Go into redis-server folder, can you tell us how big is the DB file?

How much RAM does the server have?

13 minutes ago, FakeD said:

Hi, 

My dedicated have 32 Gb ram and the file RDB 2 ko.

Your database settings in map file may be missing. Can you open map file you use in Island Editor and post screenshot of Project > Edit?

Thanks

The screen, and ofc i modified the password as well after in the Servergrid.serveronly.json !

screenshot.png

I tested all what i can do, i'am done.

I will create a new map and test it after..

40 minutes ago, FakeD said:

I tested all what i can do, i'am done.

I will create a new map and test it after..

When you go to test, make sure there is no redis-server.exe running in windows TaskMgr details. If there is redis-server.exe, end task. launch server bat again (make sure redis-server.exe window is visible and accepting connections on 6379)

Yeah already did it,

I test with the new server files 7.0, new fresh map with just one freeport, i export all what i need and configure, Database works but...

The problem who persist is when i save with a command or when the auto save is done the server crash without any message... i'am done i uninstall...

3 hours ago, FakeD said:

Yeah already did it,

I test with the new server files 7.0, new fresh map with just one freeport, i export all what i need and configure, Database works but...

The problem who persist is when i save with a command or when the auto save is done the server crash without any message... i'am done i uninstall...

Have you tried saving the world via rcon?

I resolve the problem, i was editing the Saved/"Server"/Game.ini and Gameuser.ini.  It cause the problem of save.

Edited by FakeD

2 hours ago, FakeD said:

I resolve the problem, i was editing the Saved/"Server"/Game.ini and Gameuser.ini.  It cause the problem of save.

How did this cause the problem? My server does the same (2x2) grid and I haven't touched the ini files. Server starts all four grids load and about 1 minute later the home server shuts down and the other grids follow. If I try to save world,  the home server immediately shuts down. 

I have the same problem. After shutdown I can reboot and join.  But within minutes the home server will shutdown.  If I clear the save folder and reset the redis then it works fine again but all has been reset

Thanks for the suggestion @Teach.  I had tried that as well but no luck.  Could ping the public IP at that point but nothing changed on the Atlas side.  I'm wondering if there is something lower level I'm missing.  I've never seen my server in my in-game browser, nor the LAN tab in Steam and only ever saw the server show up active when I added it by internal IP on the Steam Favorites.  I think you said you need to be able to connect from in-game server list so I'm trying to think down that route.

I'm patching the server right now and hoping maybe it wasn't showing up because I was behind a minor version.  Expecting it'll still error though.

Just now, micah68ph said:

Thanks for the suggestion @Teach.  I had tried that as well but no luck.  Could ping the public IP at that point but nothing changed on the Atlas side.  I'm wondering if there is something lower level I'm missing.  I've never seen my server in my in-game browser, nor the LAN tab in Steam and only ever saw the server show up active when I added it by internal IP on the Steam Favorites.  I think you said you need to be able to connect from in-game server list so I'm trying to think down that route.

I'm patching the server right now and hoping maybe it wasn't showing up because I was behind a minor version.  Expecting it'll still error though.

Just to clarify, im on board with your train of thought- but the server will never appear on LAN tab for reference.

Just now, Teach said:

Just to clarify, im on board with your train of thought- but the server will never appear on LAN tab for reference.

Oh gotcha.  I'll ignore that as a data point then.

Yes, my problem was all maps was saved on B1.  i modify all bat's files.

Now i have 6 servers, and they save separately in 6 directory (B1,B2,....) and now i don't have any problem. lol