Good Evening!

Firstly, I'd like to thank the community for working as hard as they have to get the unofficial servers off the ground. It is greatly appreciated. 

Secondly, I have hit a wall....almost literally...I have invisible resources. I have a 2x2 map and the freeport town has invisible resources all over the buildings and walls. At first it looked as though I were flying, but in reality I was running over a rock or running into trees. It's as though my resources aren't lining up where they should be. If I hit a tree with a pick or hatchet, it gives me no resources. 

This is my first run at using the map editors, so I may have a few more questions in ironing out the bugs. 

Thanks in advance for any help provided.

~Oni

I too would love some information on this issue. Been looking over the forum for info. I have a single grid server that is doing the same thing. The collision is off and almost random and distance/direction changes.. some nodes you can look to the left or right of it swing and get resources.

You likely moved one of your islands after initial load of the server.

only way I know how to fix it is to delete all of the map save files.  They should be named ocean.atlas.

delete those and restart, then lock your islands in grid editor to keep yourself from doing it again.

VDUBMASTERTECH,  thanks for the advice. That worked to resolve the issue, one of my other admins had actually moved the map without thinking that it could break it. I redid the export and then locked everything. That's the other part I didn't do.