Sign in to follow this  
Eq-13

Claiming Islands?

So I'm on a PvE server. & it looks you guys are seriously going to let people claim damn near an entire island by having 1 building & a shipyard. Then dropping storage chest on a foundation every 50 ft. So no one else can build on "their" island. Come on man this is the same shit that happened in ARK with ppl abusing the system & pillaring off entire sections of the map. Have a limit to how far people can build out from their base. Or limit the number of claim flags that a person/group can drop on a given island & how far they can drop them from one another. PLEASE FIX THIS! 

Edited by Eq-13
  • Like 1

Another pain in my a** is the fact someone can jump on my raft & unload my smithy. Well you can lock storage boxes, yes I know but my raft only has so much room & weight. & since I can't find an island that isn't 99% claimed to build a base on. I'm stuck riding around on my raft dying over & over from vitamin/water loss. I lost a lot of mats which was a lot of grinding on my part. I don't care to lose anymore cause some a**hole can simply jump on my raft & rob me while I'm not around.  I can lock everything I make in ARK let me do the same in Atlas.