Vorxius

Treasure map locations

Hi team, tldr right off the bat:  please can we remove mountain top / side map locations please until the bugs have been ironed out?

This weekend I spent a lot of time working through the valuable treasure maps we have, it involved LONG distance journey from K10, to the A grids.  For maps that were on flat surfaces, things seem ok, beaches and inland flat low level areas I had no issue with..... HOWEVER, trying to do maps that are on the side of mountains, or in generally rocky and high places just don't work with the armies vanishing inside the terrain, and upon killing everything getting the message 'two enemies remain', becomes very frustrating.  Also I noticed we had several groups of undead, every 4 to 5 seconds, bury themselves into the ground and immediately re emerge at full health... Why does this happen?  when things are working it's annoying but doable (frustrating as hell, but doable), but, this sinking into the ground tends to trigger the whole inaccessible undead thing, and the glitching.

Please can treasure map locations get looked at, and if it's not possible to fix undead mechanics, please put maps in places where the bugs won't affect them i.e. flat areas with no mountains.