Sign in to follow this  
Emanuel a

Drum is too boring

I find the drums very repetitive and boring, the music is meh. I enjoy the accordion, but the drum is very boring to use, drum music is the same over and over. You need to use 1 music to try and then if you fail, you consume one music every time you start playing and playing the same boring music over an over for more than a minute is painful. Also i dont like the space key that is included in the music.Accordion and drum should use the same letters, is really confusing when a space come instead of a letter. I have mastered all the hard songs in accordion. But the drum is boring and repetitive, is one of the few things someone who isn't capital can do on a ship, it should be more enjoying.

My suggestions are:

-Better drum music ( go watch whiplash and inspire), music that people will enjoy playing and listening while sailing. Sometimes sailing is very boring and some Role Playing as a bard helps a lot.

-  music that match what you type.

- more than 3 notes please, right now is the same 3 notes over and over again, really painful to hear or execute.

- a little more space to rest between notes, you are encouraging the use of macros to maintain that song for large periods of time.

- not consuming the music failing or before activating it.

I have one question:

Do you find the drums boring and repetitive?

Here let me help:

Ladies and gentlemen, the late, the great Jon Henry Bonham on drums

• Like 1