Sign in to follow this  
Caveat

Shipboard Demolish Changes - During Ship Building

When demolishing a non-ship/core type structures on a non-fully-anchored boat, resources will not be returned to you. This will be indicated to you via the demolish HUD. The boat must be fully anchored to get resources back for non-ship/core type structures.

I have no issue with the above change other than you receive no materials back during ship building because your boat has not been launched and can not be anchored.  I get what was trying to be fixed here, but maybe it should only kick in AFTER the boat has been launched and should not apply when still in the shipyard.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Caveat said:

When demolishing a non-ship/core type structures on a non-fully-anchored boat, resources will not be returned to you. This will be indicated to you via the demolish HUD. The boat must be fully anchored to get resources back for non-ship/core type structures.

I have no issue with the above change other than you receive no materials back during ship building because your boat has not been launched and can not be anchored.  I get what was trying to be fixed here, but maybe it should only kick in AFTER the boat has been launched and should not apply when still in the shipyard.

Agree to this, especially how in lawless it's possible for someone to block your 'still under construction' galleon in with picket fences, and hold you to ransom until it's paid.  Right now you just have to pay up, as you do not get any resources back demolishing things (which would be my preference, to demolish, rebuild somewhere else, than to give in to these bullies and pay up to remove their posts).

• Like 1