Sign in to follow this  
Elmo

Help .....

Been playing since release as a solo player (Recently moved over to the EU-PVP server.)  Began to mess around with the company tab an hour ago.  Started a company that I was the sole member of.  Deleted that company and tried to go on my way to doing stuff.  Apparently when I created said company everything I own became owned by that company .... makes sense  When I got rid of that company everything I own did not reset (Still owned by original company).  I am currently stuck inside of one of my buildings and cannot get out.  Nothing works .... no beds, no doors etc.  Tried to start another company but everything is still owned by the initial company.  Totally stuck and unable to do anything ......

Tried to start multiple new companies, even one with the same name as original.  Restart .... reboot ..... rename company ..... remove player from company ..... new company..... can't open .... can't demolish .....got nothing .....

Doors do still have me listed as personal owner, but are locked to me.  Has anyone ran into this before and if so hopefully a fix?

15 minutes ago, Elmo said:

Been playing since release as a solo player (Recently moved over to the EU-PVP server.)  Began to mess around with the company tab an hour ago.  Started a company that I was the sole member of.  Deleted that company and tried to go on my way to doing stuff.  Apparently when I created said company everything I own became owned by that company .... makes sense  When I got rid of that company everything I own did not reset (Still owned by original company).  I am currently stuck inside of one of my buildings and cannot get out.  Nothing works .... no beds, no doors etc.  Tried to start another company but everything is still owned by the initial company.  Totally stuck and unable to do anything ......

Tried to start multiple new companies, even one with the same name as original.  Restart .... reboot ..... rename company ..... remove player from company ..... new company..... can't open .... can't demolish .....got nothing .....

Doors do still have me listed as personal owner, but are locked to me.  Has anyone ran into this before and if so hopefully a fix?

Unfortunately there isn't anything you can personally do to fix it, a GM will have to assist you.

Submit a support ticket and hopefully you'll get a response soon.

They're typically pretty good about responding to ownership issue tickets, so I hope they're able to help you in a timely manner.

Moving forward, I would recommend starting your own company again (and staying in it) to avoid more problems. Just remember that if you ever want to join someone else's company you choose the option to Merge rather than Join.

This happened to me and a friend of mine when he joined my company. I met him on an island on 1.5 launch day, he had already been on and had built a small shack to start in. He joined my company after accidentally making his own. When he joined we were trapped in his starter house. He eventually worked himself to death punching walls to get out and I saw he had a fire going and burned myself to death. To get out just punch the walls till you die. To get your house back, that's going to be a talk to Grapeshot thing.