Sign in to follow this  
Weavy

Compensation ?

So firstly, thankyou for finally fixing the stupid server glitch and issues.. a whole day wasted, because we couldnt get on..

finally updated. and hurray we can get on..

Find out.. weve been attacked completely and wiped out and our island mostly overtaken - how is this fair ? if there was such a huge issue with access you should of protected assets..

i would hope you plan to offer some form of compensation - rather than just saying.. welp sorry it was a bug that took us all day to do something about. while other people could still get on and wreck havoc.. hardly fair..

• Confused 1

2 minutes ago, Weavy said:

...i would hope you plan to offer some form of compensation...

In an early access game? What are you thinking???? Even after EA you choose to play on a PvP server for a SURVIVAL MMO... 

Server stability is getting better and better, but your asking more then what is even slightly reasonable man lol

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Weavy said:

So firstly, thankyou for finally fixing the stupid server glitch and issues.. a whole day wasted, because we couldnt get on..

finally updated. and hurray we can get on..

Find out.. weve been attacked completely and wiped out and our island mostly overtaken - how is this fair ? if there was such a huge issue with access you should of protected assets..

i would hope you plan to offer some form of compensation - rather than just saying.. welp sorry it was a bug that took us all day to do something about. while other people could still get on and wreck havoc.. hardly fair..

Its early acces, these things happens.

Probably less in the future.