Jarmen4u

Instant claims? Island taken out from under us.

My company spent several hours prepping to take an island, and the flag counted all the way down to 3 minutes just for someone else's company to instantly take the island over without any contesting... What is the deal? Is there a cheat to instantly cap an island? Why didn't their flag contest our flag, or vice versa? I tried asking them, but they're japanese, so they don't speak english. What gives?

it's a small radius, you can see if another person has a claim down using the default "H" key just like pre-1.5, they may have had theirs down 3 min before you, and thus they claimed it first.

Uhh, what? The flags are supposed to claim the entire island, you're telling me that a flag doesn't contest other flags on the same island? I don't want to believe the devs are that stupid.

44 minutes ago, Jarmen4u said:

Uhh, what? The flags are supposed to claim the entire island, you're telling me that a flag doesn't contest other flags on the same island? I don't want to believe the devs are that stupid.

Another huge issue is there are no indications that some islands are claimed, on my atlas it says it's available, when I'm on the land it says unclaimed, I put my claim flag down after gathering floating boxes for 2 hours and it placed the flag and said contested, so I was mad, deleted the flag and lost all my gold, so I will be playing on my 4x4 private, these guys rushed this into production and didn't let the PTR run long enough in my opinion. It's sad because I was looking forward to selling thing through my store, but I guess I will not be able to enjoy it. Anyone want to play PVE, try out Illinois PVE unofficial.

13 hours ago, Jarmen4u said:

That's exactly right, you could have 5 claims happening on a large island at the same time.