Sign in to follow this  
Draega Zintul

Eastern Tundra missing metal nodes & sap?

Before wipe my central tundra island had just 4 metal spawn whole island with 3 hours resp timer (I mean 3 real life hours). Those were really difficult to find, and we all (settlers) knew all 4 locations : ))

As for saps - there were no saps there at all. And that was part of challenge. But them devs decided to change that and put there like tons of them. There were more saps then fibers! No challenge at all. So maybe they decided to bring back the challenge?

yeah i dunno.  we used to live in n13 and there were maybe 4 or 5 metal nodes near the bases of cliffs, but i can't find any anymore. ive been to a lot of different islands in eastern tundra.

i do remember they added sap later on.  not having sap is not a huge issue tbh, but not having metal... that makes me not want to play in this biome at all.

Hudrood Holm (equatorial) had zero metal nodes. Had to sail to get pure metal, the changes to the stone buildings made it completely impossible to build ins tone on such islands.

Same, I could not find any sap in eastern tundra. Plenty of sap still in western tundra.