Sign in to follow this  
prince da don

played for 25hr. looking for land to claim for 14hr

I want to love this game I do. I already love the concept but this shit is stuuupid like I've literally drove my dumb raft around literally the entire day literally the whole day trying to find a little tiny spot on an island to claim. ive went to 11 different servers or (blocks) ON A FUCKING RAFT trying to find somewhere to claim make a base and start playing the game and building at this point I think I want to just wait a while. I understand its early access but have the core values figured out first.
Ark was a train wreck on official as well with pillars and foundations now this lol man this shit got to stop come on devs pay attention to things like this. I love your games for the good they offer but this game ATLAS with the unlimited land claims in PVE and someone being able to steal it on top of that is just stupid. well on to the next game until this shit gets figured out smmfh.

Might need to take over a claim where someone has abused the current claiming system the island I'm on 1 group put claim flags around the whole island.

If I have a hut and log off/sleep in your claim it will prevent takeover

Same here... (PVE)

1.Pushed off the freeport at level 8.

2. Prepared on raft with enough food and water, started sailing

3. 6 hours later i sailed half the map, got on and around 15 islands

4. From those 15 islands i found 2 island wich "seems" to have a free spot... impossible to claim due to activity

This is to punishing for a new player!
We cant do anything with everything being claimed

The game felt nice after the free port lagging was solved big time, but it resulted in nothing more then a sailing sim after leaving the freeport.

I dont have the solution myself, but having more then 1 claim flag and almost unlimited company size is not a vialable game option in games like this.

Jeez this is not a solo game, join a company for god's sake. 

Edited by warhealer

The is nowhere a written rule that this is not playable solo

The only reason this is unplayable solo, is due to how the claims work atm and the fact that there is not enough land space to build/claim.

And you all know if this would stay like this, that the playerbase will decline quickly.

Even the small - medium companies will get hit soon as the biggest take over... you will see.

Have fun !! ---> 

Im confident they will change/reset it soon, will only hurt everyone if it doesnt.

Edited by Zappa

1 hour ago, warhealer said:

Jeez this is not a solo game, join a company for god's sake. 

It's certainly advertised as a soloable game. eg. Quotes from their Steam store page:

"Stake your claim in this endless open world as you conquer territory, construct ships, search for buried treasure, assemble forts, plunder settlements and hire crew to join your powerful growing armada."

"Wage battle against enemy fleets as you singlehandedly command large ships of war using the captaining system (or divide up to the responsibilities among your trusted lieutenants)"

"Build drydocks and start with a dinghy rowboat, basic raft, tiny sloop or nimble schooner, moving on up to your own versatile brigantine or titanic galleon capable of transporting hundreds of crew and extensive cargo. Name your ship in big bold letters, paint and copy your own pirate flag"

"Recruit real players and AI crew from freeports or rescue seasoned crew from destroyed “Army of the Damned” shipwrecks to man distinct stations on your boat"

"Form a company, claim territory and apply taxation and behavior rules to that which you own: " That's the only place on the whole page where the word "company" appears and that sounds pretty much like a solo activity to me..........