Realist

Population after wipe?

Population after wipe?  

80 members have voted

1. 1. Population after wipe?

2 hours ago, Realist said:

Woo hoo! I was accurate. 7,800 is definitely 7-8k 👍

not saying it is good or anything, I was just right lol

Probably would have been higher if they had released NA PvE instead of Empires. The other 3 servers all hit 4 figures over 2k each, but Empires struggled to reach much higher than 150. The weekend will probably see more.

They have lost 4 players after 30min of playing (lost for Atlas and all future games of Grapeshot Game), this game is become a joke now.

Good luck for players who stay always in this game 🙂

Edited by swefpifh

5 hours ago, [GP] Guybrush Threepwood said:

Probably would have been higher if they had released NA PvE instead of Empires. The other 3 servers all hit 4 figures over 2k each, but Empires struggled to reach much higher than 150. The weekend will probably see more.

I am sure it will. I wasn’t meaning it to poke fun at the numbers, I just thought it was cool that I was right. Regardless of how I feel about wildcard I still want to play it on Xbox lol

3 hours ago, Zappa said:

Pointless threads....

Nah not pointless. It was an interactive activity for the people here on the forums.

4 minutes ago, Realist said:

I am sure it will. I wasn’t meaning it to poke fun at the numbers, I just thought it was cool that I was right. Regardless of how I feel about wildcard I still want to play it on Xbox lol

Nah not pointless. It was an interactive activity for the people here on the forums.

Yes it is meaningless ... why? Because it is released in the middle of the working week. Release was also in the evening for the EU, so people have to go to bed earlier to go back to work the next day. Moreover, it is also a school holiday in many regions. (Easter) So the population numbers don't show anything at the moment.

1 minute ago, Zappa said:

Yes it is meaningless ... why? Because it is released in the middle of the working week. Release was also in the evening for the EU, so people have to go to bed earlier to go back to work the next day. Moreover, it is also a school holiday in many regions. (Easter) So the population numbers don't show anything at the moment.

You are dead wrong about the holiday. It has shown that any type of holiday will always increase numbers. Holidays don’t lower numbers man.

either way, the poll was made regardless of when it got released. Also, if it was released in the evening for na it would have been even lower. The interactive map shows that more na people play than Eu.

none of what you said shows how this is a pointless thread. The release could have been on any day, they chose Thursday 

Just now, Realist said:

You are dead wrong about the holiday. It has shown that any type of holiday will always increase numbers. Holidays don’t lower numbers man.

either way, the poll was made regardless of when it got released. Also, if it was released in the evening for na it would have been even lower. The interactive map shows that more na people play than Eu.

none of what you said shows how this is a pointless thread. The release could have been on any day, they chose Thursday 

You dont understand me, i mean that the population numbers are DIFFERENT from situations were it would be NOT a holiday...  Im not telling they are lower or higher, im just saying that looking at population numbers has to much parameters to have a right imageof the current population the first 24 hours after a launch...

5 minutes ago, Zappa said:

None of this thread is meaningless besides the post you made saying it was a pointless thread.

The thread was made several weeks ago to see via a poll and discussion what people think the population will be like post-wipe. Nothing meaningless or pointless about that.

Then the release wipe happened, it got delayed by several hours pushing EU further into the evening, yes some people may not have played, but it wasn't particularly late like 1am or anything stupid. Easter break would expect more people playing than less because not everyone will go away for Easter holiday, so your claim its a school holiday that would result in less players is well peculiar.

The weekend will show more true numbers as more people will have time to play, but the fact there is no NA PvE server yet means numbers will still be lower than they should be.

EDIT: I've just seen your response, ok so yes looking at population numbers now may be different from a non-holiday period, but that's not what this whole discussion was about. The whole discussion was about what do we think population will be post-wipe, it is now post-wipe and we have population numbers. Doesn't matter whether there are school holidays or anything.

You sir are making a fuss where shit does not belong.

2 minutes ago, Zappa said:

You dont understand me, i mean that the population numbers are DIFFERENT from situations were it would be NOT a holiday...  Im not telling they are lower or higher, im just saying that looking at population numbers has to much parameters to have a right imageof the current population the first 24 hours after a launch...

Ah ok I gotcha. Well once again this was just an interactive activity for people on the forum. Any number of variables can come into play at any time so I just picked the initial influx.

this poll wasn’t to determine success or failure it was just to see who was right and I actually guessed right which I think is cool